Mr cool

Warning:mention of abuse and more.

Malia Baker,how can you describe a girl like her? Other than,hot,popular,and overall a bitch,that was to the naked eye

Malia Baker,how can you describe a girl like her? Other than,hot,popular,and overall a bitch,that was to the naked eye..all she was..was a popular bitch,who's gonna fail and party her way out of school.it was all she could be.But if you knew her you would know she is the exact opposite.

She spends hours on end getting ready just for the male gaze,the male gaze she very much did not want.But she had to make it seem that way.
Because if Maxine Baker is a lesbian,being her hotter,younger,funner,funnier and overall better sibling...cannot be a lesbian.

She wasn't popular she was well known,she was
passed around like my mothers Temu links.
A/n:that's true,she sends at least two hundred links to my old accounts.
Rumours flood Wellsbury school,like:people flood the train station down the street.

She was the girl they wanted to be or the girl they wanted to hate,either way everyone wanted to look as skinny,or have as clear skin as her.

But it's an act,how would she gain weight if she can't even eat without agitating guilt digging into her.

But when it came down to it,the guy everyone hated most would be the one to jump off a cliff to save her.

Walker Zamora ,but that wasn't because he was into her,it's because he saw right through her dirty lies.

Hey so would her brother Jaden,we'll get to him later tho.

Walker Zamora,Everyone has heard of him,if you haven't then buckle the hell in because if his self esteem is knocked down by you,you should be ready for your casket to be knocked six feet underground

He sounds bad,trust me I know.The thing is..he has his reasons.He was brought up like this,he was hit for any sort of disagreement with what his dad,he was hit or choked for anything and everything.

Don't get me started with his grades,the only thing setting his future up is basketball,without that his friends say he's gonna be living of daddy's money,the thing is daddy isn't as rich as Walker pretends he is.

His dads a lazy bum,living of alcohol for a living yet somehow he comes off as mr perfect,mr perfect doesn't move off the fucking couch.Losing at imaginary poker,making sales online,scamming the shit out of people.

Day and night,He'd be placing blankets over his 'sorry' father since he was 7 years old.I'd say he cooks himself food except there's no food because all that money goes to whatever shit his dad is smuggling in the alley down the street.

The alley his son used to be at every other night.

If you know,you'll know what I mean.

Maybe you're wondering,where's his mom then? His dad might've fucked that up a few years ago,
see when he was fourteen his mother was around,she knew about the affairs,drugs everything and she stayed.

Until she didn't stay anymore.

Might not want you're parents catching you with him,or they'll also be catching you behind bars with him.

The sarcasm he uses all the time,burns out everyone's brains at this point.

Jaden Baker,Marcus bakers triplet brother,Maxs triplet brother.

mutual friends with Mr cool,by mutual I mean he's wherever Marcus is and Marcus is with Walker every second that is possible.That's all people really payed attention too.

I'd say he was more than that,I want too,I just can't because I don't know him.So if he lets you in then you've gotta be special.

No,he's not some weird kid that sits by the bin in the cafeteria,he's just different to some of the kids here.

By different I mean he's actually smart,like Simon from Alvin and the chipmunks smart.

Let's sum him up shall we? That sounds wrong but you know what I mean.

anger-lip Gallegher same thing.

Anyways

NERD ALERT GUYS

Julie Miller,I never liked the term dumb blondes because how can a hair colour decide that

Julie Miller,I never liked the term dumb blondes because how can a hair colour decide that.Except dumb blonde perfectly fits with her,
Dumb,popular,funny,always in the spotlight with her friends.But she'd never put someone in the shadow on Purpouse,because why would she?

Julie wouldn't hurt a fly,let alone hurt anyone on Purpouse.