Arrival

The screen suddenly paused before the next episode starts.

Jeremy: what's going on
Damon: what the hell
Hayley: hope?
Hope:(laughs nervously and stands going down the stairs in front of all the seats) nothing to worry about just Henrik about to arrive.
Rebekah: oh my gosh
Kol: YES
(Hayley and Klaus look at each other and stand going towards hope next to stairs)
Suddenly a bright light flashes and a body drops)
Henrik:(groans)oh bloody fucking hell my back!(Gets up and turns around)
Caroline: oh he's even more stunning in person.
Elena and Bonnie: mhm.
Henrik:( teary eyed) MOMMA! DAD!
(speeds towards them and hugs them)
Henrik: I've missed you so much!🥹
I love you guys!
(Mikealsons and Co and some emotional others stare at them teary eyed)
Henrik: I'm sorry we couldn't save you.
Hayley:(holds his face )oh my sweet boy🥹it is not your fault.
Klaus: she's right. ( He says putting a hand on his shoulder) We are your parents we will do what is necessary to ensure your safety and survival.
Henrik:(lightly laughs) ok. ( Looks towards the others) Oh hey guys. I'm Henrik for those who don't know me.
Most people: hi Henrik.
(The rest of mikealsons and Co get up and head towards them)
Henrik: aunty Frey, aunty bex, aunty vina beautiful as always.
(They smile at him and hug him)
Rebekah: he's definitely got our looks.
Henrik: (smiles big) hi uncle koala!
Kol:( laughs) oh god no
( People laugh)
Henrik:(looks at Elijah with a straight face) *proceeds to give him a migraine*
Elijah:AHH
Mikealsons: Henrik!
Henrik: sorry sorry had to!
Elijah: it's ok I deserved it.
( Henrik proceeds to walk up and hug him)
Henrik: I missed the real you.
(Elijah hugs him back silently)
Damon:(whispers) it's like a soap opera
(Henrik then sees Marcel)
Marcel: Henrik.(Looks at him nervously)
(Henrik silently with an emotionless face walk up to him and proceeds to punch him in the face then hugs him too shortly)
OUHHH

Hayley and Klaus: Henrik!
Henrik: sorry but he knows what that was for.
Marcel: yeah yeah it's fine.

Damon: just like his father.
(Mikealsons and Co all turn to glare at him)
Stefan:( face palms) you just had to say something stupid.
Henrik: hope?
Hope: hmm?
Henrik: he's still a vampire right now right?
(Mystic gang look at each other nervously)
Hope: yes?.
Henrik: ok thanks. Momma, dad I'm sorry for what I'm going to do but I promise no deaths.
Hayley: omg. Im done, just make it quick.
Klaus: ehh go ahead.
(Hayley smacks his arm)
Kol: WAIT. I wanna help. I need a bat.
( Henrik snaps his fingers and one appears)
Kol: what the hell!
Henrik: what all you had to do was ask this is a pocket dimension so yk you can get anything.
Freya: huh makes sense.
(Kol grins)
(Henrik chants under his breath and suddenly all the mystic gang are glued to their seats)(all except enzo groan in pain)
Caroline: whats happening
Bonnie: why can't we move
Enzo: release us
Henrik: sorry but I just can't have you intervene. Some people are due past for punishment.
(Suddenly Damon, Matt, and Jeremy float towards the ground in front of kol and Henrik)
Henrik: well then. No maiming uncle kol. The bat like my spell is enchanted to feel every ounce of pain they have caused others. So it can remind them to stop being such hypocrites.
Damon: you let go of me
Jeremy: what the hell.
Matt: let go.
(Henrik proceeds to kick Damon in the stomach and punch him in the face repeatedly until he's bloody)
Elena: (grunts)you said no maiming
Henrik: I told Uncle kol no maiming.
Damon: AHH
Jeremy: stop.
Matt: AHHH

Henrik:(seethes)you didn't stop when you knew killing my uncle would end every vampire in his SIRELINE did you! HUH DID YOU!(Kicks Jeremy in the back while kol just stands next to him smiling) You and your whiny bitch of a sister. You KNEW you'd be killing hundreds possibly more innocent vampires that you knew. Some who could of had families, ones who all they were doing was enjoying their lives and living peacefully. You knew nothing about them and they have done nothing to you and yet you punish them and end them for your own selfish needs! For a stupid fucking cure for your stupid sister that you never even used. Do you have any idea the chaos you could have caused with people just suddenly dropping dead with looking pale and grey out in the public for anyone to see. You fucking idiots could of exposed us all.
Freya: he's not wrong
Hayley: I don't like that he's so violent but yeah I know he's right.
Klaus: at least someone has a bloody brain.

Henrik: and I am sorry miss Forbes but you are just as much as fault as any of them. Them being your 'friends' is no excuse to let them commit genocides. Like honestly where the fuck did all your brains go.
(Levitates the three idiots back to their seats and releases the others)
Caroline: oh god
Bonnie: *breaths heavily*
Elena:*pants*
(The others groan)
Enzo: are you ok love?
Bonnie: yeah I'm fine.
Henrik: now. Hello my fellow friends and family and supernaturals. Let us sit flown and commence this shit.
Hayley: enough with the bad language
Henrik: sorry mum. Habit. Although you might wanna get used to it there's gonna be a lot more on screen.
(They all sit back down and Henrik sits next to Klaus in the middle of him and hope)

Kaleb: see this is why I do my absolute best not to get on his bad side.
MG:Yeah same.
Hope: well let's keep going.
(The others wince remembering different moments)
[The screen once again plays]

Anyyyyyywhoreeeee. This will more than likely be my shortest chapter ever butttt I hope y'all enjoyed. And if y'all got any ideas y'all wanna pitch in, I don't mind. This story if y'all to enjoy just as much as me sooo yk. Anyways bye biatchessss!!!😬😁