𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚

Start from the beginning

"Fish skin," Sanji gives the chef the fish skin, and he puts it on Zoro's wounds. "This is an old seaman's trick. The fish skin helps staunch the wounds and heals the flesh a lot faster."

"Is he gonna be okay?" I whispered, looking at Zeff, Luffy, and Usopp looked at me, confused about why I even cared.

"Look, I'm not gonna lie to you. He's lost a lot of blood." Zeff said, looking at me. "It might be too late for him."

"But it might not be." Luffy and I said in unison, looking down at Zoro. "He's got one foot in each world right now, caught between life and death. You have to find a way to keep him tethered to our world."

Me and Luffy slowly lay Zoro down in Nami's bed, gently. "Talk to him. Tell him stories. Sing him sea shanties for all I care." Zeff explained. "He may not reply, but at least he'll know his crew is still with him."

Nami was first to go, I heard her read a story for Zoro but as soon as she finished, I knocked on the doorway, catching her attention.

"You wanna talk with him?" Nami asked softly, standing up as she walked towards me. "If you're done, sure." I nod, smiling.

"Okay, well, I am done so you can. And by the way, thank you, for caring about Zoro, even if you barely know him." Nami said sweetly, I nodded at her before she walked away and I walked towards the chair near Zoro.

I smiled at Zoro, looking at him I sat down, "Hey, Zoro. I know you don't know me much, but, I admire you so much. You're strong and brave, I wanna be just like you, strong . It's always been my dream to be the strongest woman in all seas. Besides that, ever since I saw you there at the Baratie, I noticed something. Your swords," I said softly, my bottom lip quivering when I mentioned his swords.

"The Wado Ichimonji reminded me of my best friend, Shimotsuki Kuina. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me, besides Sanji. She sadly died of falling down the stairs, I miss her so much. She mentioned a guy, his name was Zoro, and I guess that was you. You both must've been great friends. She talked about you, but don't worry, she told me great things about you. And I admired how strong you were, and I admire your dream, you both had the same dream, you remind me of her. I know it's really stupid to talk with someone I don't even know. I hope you know that I'm not talking to you because you're hot and muscular, you remind me of Kuina, strong, brave, cold, and hard to get." I let out a soft giggle.

"I had a hard time being friends with her, she hated hanging out with me at first but she got used to me and we both started hanging out more, I wonder if that's gonna happen to us too." I smiled softly at him, admiring his sleeping form.

"Hey, Y/n." Luffy smiled, knocking on the door, I looked up at him.

"Hey, Luffy." I smiled back at him, "Wait, how long were you standing there for?" I asked softly, raising an eyebrow.

"When you started speaking to Zoro." He said, grinning and I rolled my eyes, "Do you care for him?" He asked.

"I don't know, I barely know him and he barely knows me. I like him, romantically, but not love, so it's like a teeny tiny crush." ​​I shrugged, looking at Zoro, reaching slightly for his hand.

"Maybe he will like you," Luffy smirked, "You seem sweet and kind," He said and I smiled at him, "Thanks, Luffy."

"May I talk with him?" He asked, "Oh, right. Yeah, of course. Bye captain," I stood up and walked out, "Bye, Y/n."

Me and Sanji were in the kitchen of the boat, I was drinking some Vodka Lemonade Sanji made for me.

"Luffy! Luffy!" Nami called out as she walked in, I stood up from the couch. Luffy and Usopp walked in.