Chapter 3

As soon as I get to Ms. Johnson's house I immediately feel amazed at how big her house is. When I get there I knock on the door and when it opens I see Ms. Johnson standing there. " Ah Jade! Your here!" She says and I just can't stop staring at her beautiful eyes which are locked on mine. She stands there In silence as she waits for an answer. "Jade???" I immediately snap out of my trance and answer her "um...yeah can I come in?" " Yes of course" And as soon as I walk in I immediately notice the huge ceiling and the beautiful paintings on the walls. " These are nice paintings Ms. Johnson did you paint them?" " Thank you Jade and yes I did paint them myself" " well they are very pretty" " thank you and please call me Kate" " okay" as soon as we walk into the kitchen it immediately smells like chocolate chip cookies " did you make cookies?" I asked "yes I did" " they smell good" " thanks " she says as she puts her hair in a bun. " What are you doing" I ask " I'm making dinner if your hungry?" " I am hungry but I have to use the bathroom first" " okay let me know when you are done" "okay" I stand there for a bit longer and I notice that as she starts making dinner her shoulders tense up a bit. " Are you okay" I ask " my shoulders are a bit sore but otherwise I'm fine" An idea immediately popped into my mind " I can give you a massage if you want? I've been told that I have magic hands" as she looked at me I noticed that she was blushing a bit and then she said "um...sure how about after dinner?" I was surprised that she said yes " okay" I said then I asked her where the bathroom was and I walked upstairs to use the bathroom. I asked about a massage because well for starters her shoulders are a bit tense and second I want to get closer to her sooo why not a massage?