2min|'~•Best friends•~'|2min

////~~\\\\

Minho and seungmin are childhood bestfriends they were so close until seungmin turned 8. His parents died in a car accident and he got adopted by park jinyoung or jyp(dont kill me)and his wife park hyeon miso he also have a sister named yuna. Minho was devestated and cried all night. His parents comforted him knowing that he will not see seungmin Again. good thing his mother has the contact of seungmin's new parents so of course she asked if minho can talk to seungmin and they only gave them a phone number.(btw minhos mom is named lee seojoon and minhos dad is named lee dohyun)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lee seojoon:
Hello may i ask, who
are you?

:xxxxxxxxxxxxx
oh, lee seojoon right?
im seungmins new
parent, hyeonmiso
we are just
adjusting his phone
but if minho i think,
wants to talk to him
he can chat here!

lee seojoon:
alright ill inform
minho thank you
so much!

:Hyeon-Miso
seungmin cant stop
talking about minho
and how he wants to
talk to him so we got
him a phone to just
chat with minho i
guess.

Lee seojoon:

same goes for minho They are really best friends

///~~\\\

And after that they kept chatting each other but they also have school. Seungmins mom went to america for work while his dad is and his sister is with him.His dad is very competitive and would sign seungmin up for one not two but evrything you can imagine like piano lessons,ice skating, ice hockey, baseball, basketball, and more every day theres a different sport he needs to learn even singing and dancing on top of that he also do taekwondo and he becomes top one of everything when he turned 17 he was already the best of the sports he did (including singing dancing and taekwondo and etc) he can even cure anyone hes that type of boy who is the "know it all" which is true but is it really possible? well this is wattpad.

///~~\\\

While seungmin was winning in competions and stuff minho is just thinking on how to solve a math equation.Jyp finally let seungmin audition to his upcoming group as seungmin wants to become a kpop idol and he passes not knowing that minho also audition.Seungmin decided to keep his identity hidden so he did.

///~~\\\

After a few years of training him and his teammates named bangchan, lee know, seo changbin, hwang hyunjin, han jisung, Lee yongbok and yang jeongin finally debuted.

///~~\\\

Yayy! chapter 1 is done!

did seungmin know that minho is lee know?

nope!

is he still doing his other careers?

yep!

you can ask more questions in the comments