花 ━ 03

Getting bullied is never easy . You just wants a normal school life and then when you finally at a place where you use to have such high hope of.

and suddenly it all comes crushing down.

You thinks that when you get at your school you will get your own friend group and the 'group' you get bullied you .

You use to think that life will go smooth as it's always been but then suddenly your parents starts to fight and day by day it gets worse .

And all the dream you maded for future with both of them with you .. it's all crash . and single moment with them becomes unbearable.

it's all started when you moved to this new town .

" If this bottle fell down without me hitting it with my high kick

" If this bottle fell down without me hitting it with my high kick ... you are going to hate it.. " said a girl slightly taller then you .

What options did you had? it was almost 9 pm .. since your parents were fighting you went outside to get out of that..

but guess what? Your school bullies were out and certainly they seems to have bad mood.

You were sitting in swing of the playground .. your eyes were fixed on the ground.. waiting for there next move..

a slap..? Or burning with cigratte..? Or just words on how worse i am..? What they will do.. this time..?

" STAND UP ! " the girl yelled making you flinch and you quickly followed what she said.

at this point even if you didnt notice you were shivering ..

" It's all your fault you showed me your ugly-ass face in the start of the day and my day went so bad .. ! "

You could hear the three girls behind her snickering..

" Gomen.. " you muttered..