4 " My LoViNg Dad"

I wake up next to frank only remembering the kiss we shared was I carried here or did I walk here half asleep no it can't be I sleep in the spare bedroom how ? I might ask him what happened last night I'll wait untill hes awake
(time skip to when Frank's awake)
"morning y/n you okay?" he turned to me as I begin to sit up "morning yeah I'm okay but how did I get in your room?"I say turning to look him into his eyes "well I carried you to bed after we kissed ik how uncomfortable the spare bedroom is so I put you in here" he smiles after what he said "thanks frank I hope I'm not an burden" "your not don't worry I was about to cook breakfast you want some?" "sure that sounds nice" we begin to walk down the stairs towards the kitchen I wish I could cook proper meals I sit down on the breakfast tables

(Here's my idea of what the kitchen will look like so I can see 👇👇👇)

I sit there looking around his kitchen is so neat whist he's cooking I begin to daydream of the kiss we had last night god ever since we've meat I never been able to get him out my head! And all I do around him is admire him god this is the worst ...

I sit there looking around his kitchen is so neat whist he's cooking I begin to daydream of the kiss we had last night god ever since we've meat I never been able to get him out my head! And all I do around him is admire him god this is the worst case of me being oh God can't believe I'm admitting this but lovesick "y/n? You okay your awfully quite are you sick?" he turns around with an panicked look on his face "yeah I'm okay just an small headache its making quite hot" he begins to look more concerned "are you sure your bright red do you need any sort of medication?" I look at him and tell him "look I'm sure it's just an headache I go like this alot don't worry" he turns back around and grabs are plates "here you go, you know you were hot before your just hotter now in an different way" I look him into his eyes feeling cheeks go bright red again I try cupping my face in my hands to hide I've gone bright red again then all I here is an slight laughter from Frank and an notification pop on my phone I move my hands away from my face still bright red to check it's "My LoViNg Father"
Dad 🙄: hey your sister wants to come see you can she come over with me she says she "needs to check up on you she saw you crying" crybaby... We're coming at 1:00 pm if you like it or not
You: fine it's at xxxxxxxxxx 🙄
"who was is you seem upset y/n?" you lift you head to meet his eyes "my dad insisting on coming round he" has" to come my sister just wanted to check up on me hope you don't mind? " he sighs" I seriously dislike him but if he's insist I guess I can't really turn down my boss now let's eat quick so we can sort this place out its an tip rn"

(ik there's alot of time skips but guess what time skip to when he comes BTW randomly picked an name for are sister it's sarah)

"I think there here now I saw an car pull up" he looks at me then pulls me in for another hug "it'll be okay y/n" he pulls away from are hug " I'll get the door" you walk with him to the door "hey sarah sorry for crying at your wedding I got emotional" "awww my big sisters get emotional at my wedding come here" as Sarah's hugging me I saw dad walk in he didn't hello he gave an right dirty look to frank but he does that to everyone idk how he gives out dirty looks when he already has one he sits or the sofa "can we sit down my legs hurt from standing I choose the worse shoe choice" I look down to see she's wearing heels " no wonder i didn't wear heels on her wedding the hurt" I take her to the living room she sits next to dad and me and Frank sit on the other sofa
(here's an idea of the living room) 👇👇👇

"I think there here now I saw an car pull up" he looks at me then pulls me in for another hug "it'll be okay y/n" he pulls away from are hug " I'll get the door" you walk with him to the door "hey sarah sorry for crying at your wedding I got emoti...

"I'm glad my big sisters finally got an partner!!!" she looks at frank and giggles I feel my face go red and I can see Frank's face when red too (he's maskless in the house BTW but outsides he wears his mask) I look at frank for help I mean are we dating or I did we just kiss?" it's complex I don't actually know..." frank says nervously scratching his neck "WHAT YOU MEAN YOU TWO DON'T KNOW!!!" Sarah looks at us were both red and very confused "I think the crybaby and frank are scared to say they like each over" he mutters "dad... If you going to talk about me learn to fucking speak up Sarah be my favourite family member and tell me what he said" I turn to my sister who me and her if we wasn't sisters be were bffs she'd do anything for me and I'd do anything for her "he said I think crybaby and Frank are scared to say the like each over don't worry about him mum and dad has just broke up he's in an bad mood" so someones jealous of me and frank? " I say in an cocky voice frank whispersin my ear" dare you to say we are together I kidda wanna see his reaction " I turn back to my dad " in fact we are together so I think someone's very jealous " we all laugh an his pettyness besides from him he stands up" Sarah I want to go now your sisters an cunt " I laugh louder" dad I'm being something called honest you might not understand that but it is time you go we don't accept ugly people "Sarah falls to the floor in laughter as dad storms out I knew he was an big child Frank's face was shocked all most like he was slapped" y/n sorry sister I best go with him I'll come back some time later glad you stound up to him you go girl! " she walks out with him still laughing at dad" y/n I had no idea how rude you could get you were brutal is that your normal conversation?" he still looks shock" sadly yes that's are normal conversation "