3 The Wedding

Time skip to the wedding now bc I can't be bothered to write an build up to the wedding :'(

I'm quite nervous for my sisters wedding not for her idk how frank and my dad will get along (forgot to mention slight daddy issues) "frank, what would you tell my parents your job is???" I ask nervously "I'd say it's something boring like an lawyer" we begin to walk down to are seats frank sits next to my dad I hope this will go down well my dad doesn't invite people with open arms after my ex he's been missing ages I was told he's assumed dead now...

Skip wedding speach I've never been to one so idk what to put for it

After my sisterly speach my father finally turns round an says something "frank subero? Ahh hello my favourite hitman" hes says almost shocked at Frank's appearrance "hello boss" Frank's voice lower as he greater his boss/my father "wtf dad why didn't you tell me your Frank's boss that's why your always missing I'm glad I'm moving out now..." I snigger after with tears filling my eyes I rush to the bathroom I can't believe he'd keep something like this from me frank follows me to the bathroom door" y/n are you okay I should of realizer I'm sorry I didn't tell you"frank gently places his hand on my back as I say "it's not your fault I was waiting for him to finally tell me" wiping my tears away frank pulls me close and hugs me to cheer me up"thank you" after the hug an wiping my tears we go back to siting down it's now pretty arkward now it's time for the only real reason I came the venue I hope there's rlly good food there "I hope there's an cheese plater" about 1 second later he bolts towards the venue he excitedly says"theres an cheese plater!!! " and proceeds to eat the majority of the cheese plater he really seems to love cheese I can barely believe I thought he was scary...

I like how we've bonded so fast I live with him and we're best friends but sometimes I feel like I like him more than an friend but I don't wanna ruin anything this is the most happiness I've felt in years I'm not going to ruin this with my feelings...

Another time skip to going home now :)

Finally I can relax now I hated all most all of the wedding I still can't believe my dad though that stupid cunt hides everything from me I barely know him if he really is an dead beat dad."y/n your tearing up is it your dad again?" I look up at him and say "yeah the stupid cunt constantly hides everything from me I barely know him" I try wiping my eyes to realizer I'm crying again I'm such an fucking mess "hey come here" he comes closer so do I he begins to hug me it was different to the one at the wedding its tighter and almost felt loved again I put my head into his shoulders he lifts my face of his shoulder and closer to his and we begin to kiss it felt so soft an was so sweet he puts away "sorry y/n I should have asked" I look at him in his eyes and say"its okay I don't mind I was quite enjoying it acctully " his face goes crimson red and we both begin kissing again.