𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆

Depuis le début

"I am saying, this here is my table!" Some of the customers were fighting, catching my attention as I helped Sanji put his blazer on.

"Close to the kitchen so I can smell the beef." A red-haired guy said, "Maybe you ought to try a table outside. Right now, the only thing I smell is you." The pink-haired guy mockingly said.

I grabbed an appetizer from a table near the kitchen, and so did Sanji. The red-haired guy throws a plate from the table that they were fighting for catching other people's attention.

I smirked at the men, looking at the girl who was sitting with the pink guy. "Now, now, gentlemen." Me and Sanji said in unison, holding the plate of appetizers, showing them, and smirking.

"You the know the rules here." My brother said, "We don't waste food," I put a hand on my waist, looking at the colorful-haired men mischievously.

"And there is no fighting at Baratie." Sanji points out, I stood next to him. "No." The red hair guy said, looking at the pinky pie from my little pony.

"This ain't going to be a fight. I'm just going to kill him." He said, looking at us. "Like to see you try," Pinky said.

"My sister would like to pour you each a glass of Ithürzburger Stein." My brother said, trying to break the fight, and so did I. "On the house," I added, smirking.

"Okay, I'll have that drink," The local carrot said, "After he apologizes for his bad manners."

"Over my dead body." Pinky hissed, he pulled out a gun on local carrot making me kick his arm.

And local carrot lunges forward to my brother, making him do a double kick, I grabbed my heel, throwing it at local carrot, the pointy part hitting his eye roughly.

My brother kicks the pink guy by doing a little twirl on the table. I smiled at the blonde girl who was sitting, watching us.

I grabbed my heel back, putting it on. I grabbed the appetizers from the table, so did Sanji and we both smiled at the blonde girl before walking towards a new group of people.

I spotted a hot guy, he had green hair and he was so damn muscular, while walking towards them, Sanji announced to the others. "No cause for alarm, folks. Please enjoy your meals."

Me and Sanji put the appetizers on their table, I smiled, biting my lip as I glanced at the green-haired guy.

"Hi, welcome to our shitty restaurant-" Sanji says, "Where the only thing worse than the ambiance is the food," I finished.

"My name is Sanji and this is my sister Y/n," Sanji introduces us, I smirked. "What can we get for you?" We both asked in unison.

When I looked at the green-haired guy again, he caught me looking at him, making me look away with a smirk.

"One of everything, please." The straw hat boy said making me giggle, "Any drinks?" I asked, putting a hand on the table, and leaning on it.

"One of our signature cocktails to help you choke down your meal?" Sanji said.

"Giving us the hard sell, huh?" The green-haired guy and the girl asked, I looked at the guy.

"Apologies, madam, I didn't see you there." Sanji said, smirking at the girl "Apologies, darling, I didn't see you there." I said at the same time as Sanji but looked at the muscular guy, he raised his eyebrow at me, trying so hard not to smile in amusement.

"Would you care for an apéritif to start?" Me and Sanji question at the same time, "We have several rare Micqueot vintages in stock." I said I saw the look in the guy's eyes as he looked at his friends in confusion or so a bit of amusement.