°•{4: Nightmares}•°

Finna take a nap soon lol.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

{Y/n's POV}

I opened my eyes and glanced around to find myself in Aviary village.

But everything just seemed...wrong...

The sky was red, the grass was a yellow hue, and dark plants were all over. I began to walk through the village.

I went inside the salon to see if the season of rhythm guide, or memories, was in there.

But they weren't.

I then went to where the masks were, Season of prophecy, gone.

Then capes and outfit. Those guides gone to.

I ran out of the buildings and began to search around the village for the Hopeful Steward.

But she was gone too.

The portals.

I immediately ran towards the direction where all the portal's to every part of the kingdom, only to be met with The Hopeful Steward standing in the middle of all the portal's, her back facing me.

The portals were covered in red crystals, and cracks had covered more than half of the portals.

I then looked at the portal for eye of Eden, instead of it being closed like usual.

The gates were wide open.

Revealing nothing but a land of darkness behind it.

I looked at the Hopeful Steward.

I tried to speak, but nothing escaped my throat.

The Hopeful Steward then turned around, revealing a unfamiliar face. Covered in nothing but darkness and strange blue crystal's.

The Hopeful Steward began to make her way towards me as she spoke.

"You abandoned us. Left the darkness to spread and take over are lands! After all we did for you? After all the Elders did for you! We gave you life!"

She shouted as she pulled out her staff. I began to back away but was stopped when I bumped into a cold stone wall.

Many other spirits began to come out of seemingly nowhere. Each having something to say.

"You monster!"

"You dare leave us here!"

"We cared for you!"

All the spirit's then moved out of the way when 7 tall figures came out of the crowd.

The Elders

"You have gone against us kid..."