ANCIENT L0VE

« ANCIENT L0VE  »

Author: Najwa Ameera
Preferred name: Meera
Ghostwriter: Nur Hanina
Preferred name: Nina

Published year: 2024

Published date (blog):9/4/2024
Published date(Wattpad): 12/4/2024

                               ~★ ~

                            ~★  ★ ~
"Thank you all for reading my book. I hope all the readers are excited and happy to read. This finally became an official book after 4-6 years of ideas. I'll make the second book right away after i publish this. This is probably not the best book but i hope someone likes it."

                                                           -Meera

"I'm not really useful actually but i hope you like the storyline. I don't really have much to say because she, Meera, told me this at the end of 2023. Meera is my best friend and I can see that she works really hard for this. Hope you like the storyline"
                                                              -Nina

                              ~ ★ ~

"To die in your hands"

                              ~ ★ ~

                  « ANCIENT L0VE  »

Chapter 1:
The return of Aiko
A flash of light shocked everyone as they gathered to see what was happening. After about 3 minutes, a lady-like-figure seemed to appear, and someone had finally emerged from the light. A girl with white and purple hair, horns, a beautiful face and a good figure appear from the light. Instead of falling in love, everyone was shocked; some even fainted." A..A... Aiko?!" A man said out loud. "She... she's the... the one who...who died 23 years ago! Why would someone revive her!?" A woman spoke with such confusion in her mind. "Someone grab her!", Before anyone even touches her, she disappears. "Where did she go!" "Be careful, she might kill someone again!" The crowd became chaotic. Meanwhile Aiko teleports herself to a chamber. Because she had already used a lot of her energy, she fainted and fell into a coma.

......

Hope you guys understand what this is about T-T. I tried my best to make it as understandable as possible :) 

(Chapter 2 & 3 are out!)