"Oh, come on. It's a special day-"

"To you, maybe."

"Yes. To me." I state. "It's a day to celebrate you. Of course it's special to me. It's all about you, for that whole day." I grab him and reach up to rub his nose with my own. "Don't you want to have my undivided love and attention?" I ask, my tone turning sultry, my lips lightly grazing across his. "Your every wish to be my command?"

"Well.. when you put it that way.." he purrs, before pressing his lips to mine.

Then we resume eating our ice-creams before they melt all over our hands.

"It's so nice of Sam and Sarah to have us all over for the weekend. I'm excited!" I exclaim. "Apart from yesterday, I haven't seen much of Sam. I miss him."

"Don't worry, you'll see him plenty when you start your new job next week." Bucky reminds me.

As of next week, I'll be a part time therapist. Only continuing sessions with my long term clients. However, I did make one exception for a new client. John Walker. He's taken over Bucky's Monday morning slot. We've only had two sessions, but so far so good.

And I am very much looking forward to starting my second job. I'll be consulting with Team Cap, working with Sam and Bucky behind the scenes.

Last week, Sam and his colleague Torres, consulted with me over their latest mission. I proved useful, so Sam decided he wanted to make it official. I'll be consulting as an analyst of targets, studying client behaviours and mental states, working on and identifying human terrain mapping and behaviour pattern recognition. It's going to be a very interesting position to partake in. I can't wait.

Bucky's just happy that I'm happy. And that I'm helping behind the scenes, rather than on the field. Even if he's gladly been giving me more self defence lessons. He's the best teacher, taking his lessons very seriously, only for each one to end in sex.

Ice creams now gone, we continue down the street, hand in hand.

"Theo's gonna lose his mind." I comment and we both laugh at the thought.

Theo, indeed, loses his mind.

Like a child going to Disneyland, he can barely sit still in his seat during our flight, doing a bang up job of containing his excitement.

But when we're in the Uber, he falls silent, nerves getting the better of him.

"Sam is just a person, honey." Jules reminds him gently.

"He's Captain America, Jules." Theo scoffs.

"Who's still a person." Jules counters.

"If you can talk to Bucky, you can talk to Sam. He's the most friendly, easy going person I've ever met." I chime in.

"Gee, thanks." Bucky mutters, making us all laugh.

"Oh, because you were such a ray of sunshine when we met." I tease. I reach up and comb my fingers through his hair. "You know you're my Prince Charming." I tell him, before kissing his cheek.

Once we arrive, we pile out of our Uber Max, dragging our luggage with us.

As we get closer to the house, AJ and Cass come running outside, racing up to play fight with Bucky before giving me big hugs.

The boys latch onto Bucky's metal arm and he carries them back to the house, while carrying our bag in his other hand.

One glance at Theo, and I can tell he wants a turn.