Discipline

A/N: you can pretend this happens whenever. whether It's in the pilot, or in between Heartbeat and The Promening.

(Summary of what's gonna happen:
Khan is the only one who knows Uzi Is ticklish, but Khan ends up creating a tickle machine for the school to use on her if she continues to misbehave)

Uzi has secretly and always been super ticklish, although she tries to avoid anyone finding out. Her dad, Khan, Is the only one that knows about It. Every now and then Khan will gently scratch her side and Uzi will giggle but immediately say "Bite me!" right after and storm off to do whatever she was originally gonna do.

One day, Khan got a video call on his screen-face from Uzi's teacher...

"Mr. Doorman, I don't get paid enough for this but for the past 3 weeks, your daughter has been...a nuisance" the emotionlessly Teacher exclaimed.
"What? No wayyyy, My daughter? you must have it wrong!" Khan was In disbelief.
"Mmm, Uzi Doorman, Purple hair, Purple eyes, Angsty teen overload, that's not you're daughter?" The Teacher was trying to confirm.
"I- Uhh...Well what could she have POSSIBLY done for you to call me? You usually don't care." Khan asked
"Yeahhh, I don't, but we got a report from Karen's daughter saying that your daughter caused her to lose an arm because Karen's daughter called Uzi's presentation on 'The One piece is REAL' cringe. resulting in Uzi beating her up enough for the girl to lose her arm. she's also misbehaved in other ways, for example, today she brought a 'Railgun' to class for her presentation on a word problem about watermelons, long story short, the railgun turned red and it exploded." The Teacher explained the whole situation to Khan.

"What??? I knew Uzi had anger issues but...I-i maybe have spent much time with...her...but..." Khan was at a loss for words, there was silence for a few seconds.
"You know what, I'll make this right. I'll teach her a lesson a make sure she behaves at once!" Khan stated and ended the call

Uzi got back home after a long boring day of school, only to find her Dad was here, with an unpleasant look on his face.

"What do you want, Dad? shouldn't you be playing cards with your co-workers or something?" Uzi joked, "UZI DOORMAN, your teacher told me you have been behaving INNAPROPRIATELY AT SCHOOL!" Khan yelled.
"Ugh, since when did my teacher ever care what I did?" Uzi groaned in annoyance
"Uzi, I know I haven't really been with you all that much-" Khan tried to explain, "I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME! I DO WHAT I WANT!" Uzi yelled defensively, storming off to her room.

Khan sighed...He didn't know what to do - should he try to talk to her again? or should he punish her? he had read in his parenting manual that It can be good to give your kid discipline...but he didn't wanna punish her in a way that'd hurt her, But then he got an idea - and he immediately got to work...

Khan had spent all day working on this thing that surprisingly wasn't a door, a Chair with straps to hold whoever was In It down, arms would be held up behind the chair, and the person In It's feet would stick out, and of course, a machine attached to It that could pull out feathers or little robot arms to tickle the person In It. after testing It out, seeing it moving correctly...Uzi conveniently entered the room and tilted her head in confusion.

"Wait...are you not working on a door for once??" Uzi had a smug face, enjoying making fun of her dad.
"Yes! Now, Uzi, before you storm off to listen to your "nightcore" I need you to test something for me." Khan was trying to trick Uzi into sitting onto the chair...
"No thanks-" "WAIT! Uzi, It's important..." Khan kept trying to convince her...
"Ugh! fine! what Is It?!" Uzi groaned.
"Can you sit down here?" Khan guided her to the 'tickle machine' - holding her hand, but Uzi slaps his hand away. Uzi sits down with annoyance, "Now what? do I just sit here-" Uzi asked as she saw her Dad strapping her arms over her head behind the chair...

"Umm..." Uzi was starting to get uncomfortable as he strapped her ankles down, taking off her boots & socks made her struggle against the straps "DAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Uzi yelled, trying not to sound nervous. "Don't worry, Uzi, This is a little bit of 'discipline' for your behavior at school."

Uzi's screen-face started sweating, Khan set a timer on his screen-face for 20 minutes, and then turned on the machine on hand mode. Robotic hands came from the machine and started to tickle Uzi's sides and armpits.

"Huh- OH SHHH- Nohahahahhaha!" Uzi starting giggling immediately, squirming in her restraints within seconds. Khan walks away to his room while whistling, as If he didn't just trap his daughter to be tickled for 20 minutes straight.

Uzi's giggling increased and she was trying everything she could to get out of the straps. suddenly the robotic hands left... "Heheh...phew..." Uzi thought It was over, only for 4 feathers to come out near her feet, two attacked her soles - the other two went for her toes.

"HEHHEHEHAHHAHAHHA!!" This was Uzi's worst spot by far, she was squirming a giggling like crazy. "DAAHHAHAHAHAD! STOP IT PLEHEHEHHEHSEEEE!" Uzi tried to scream for her dad to stop the machine, but he didn't come.

the robotic hands came back to tickle under her legs, which made her squirm some more. another robotic hand came out to lift her jacket & shirt up, as a long-ticklish feather came out to tickle her tummy.

"HEHHEHEHEHHE!!" This was pretty much hell for Uzi, she hated being tickled, let alone multiple areas at once. just as she thought It couldn't get worse - A feather came to tickle another ticklish spot of hers: her neck. She laughed and giggled uncontrollably, It was too much, especially when the robotic hands came back to tickle her side & armpits, This was the worst!!!

"DAHAHAHAHAD! IT'S TOO MUCHHEHEHE I'LL BEHAVEEEE PLEAHEHEHSE TURN IT OFFFFF!" Uzi screamed at the top of her robot lungs. This time Khan heard her and ran to her ticklish state, seeing how unbearable it was for her... He canceled the timer and immediately stopped the machine.

"Hhahahehhe..." Uzi still felt the ticklish sensations...Khan unstrapped her, "I'm sorry, Maybe i went too harsh..." Khan tried to be a better father, Uzi didn't look at him, she was very angry. 

Khan hugged her, which Uzi did expect so It took her by surprise. "Just...promise me you'll try not to be the worst in class, Okay Buddy?" Khan was hoping the discipline at least somewhat worked. "Mmmk, I'll TRY. how about that?" Uzi said, Khan sighed "Good enough."

And then they both pretended none of that happened for the rest of their day.