Chapter 5

~TWILIGHT P.O.V

What... How...?

How is he here...?

I stared at him in shock as Flint walked over to me, "Wait. That's Tom?" he asked me as he kinda glared at him, Tom looked over at Flint, "Seems like you told some people about us," he said with a smile.

"Wait. Who's this?" I heard Earl ask, I sighed before I crossed my arms, "Tom, these are my friends, Earl, Manny, Brent, Steve. You already know Sam. This is Flint, we're dating. Guys, this is Tom... My Ex..." I told them and their eyes widened.

"You're Ex?!" Earl and Brent shouted in shock as Manny's mouth fell open, Sam glared even harder at him, "What are you doing here anyway?" she asked him and Tom glared at her as well.

"Me? If it wasn't for me, you all be dead right now!" he told her.

"Tom. Just answer the question," I told him as I stood next to Flint, he smiled at me, "Chester sent me," he told us.

Our eyes widened, but we couldn't say anything because something landed behind him, Tom turned around and we got a good look at it, we saw it was a L.I.V.E Corp Helpicopter.

The door opened and we saw Chester V and Coco standing there, "Ghost man?" Earl asked as we saw him, "Greetings and namaste," he said as they walked out of the helpicopter.

"Hey Flint, Twilight," Coco said as she waved to us as they stopped walking, "Chester V! You're here!" Flint said as he tapped his vest to make sure it was the real thing as Barb landed behind Flint.

Who did she get there?

"That's right, young Lockwood. It seems that you already meet my apprentice," Chester said as he pointed to Tom, "Apprentice?!" Flint and Sam yelled out in shock as Flint looked back over to him.

"Yep," Tom said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah, thanks to him we're safe. One minute later, and we would have been food for that food," Earl told him.

Chester then looked over at Flint and I as I walked up next to him, "Flint, Twilight. I thought you two said you were going to complete this mission... alone," Chester told us.

"Well-" I started saying but was cut off, "Can we say something?" Barb asked as Coco walked up next to her and Sam, Earl, and Brent gasped in shock.

"Apparently you can," Manny muttered, "This is Barb, my number two. And this is Coco, her assistant," Chester told them as we looked over to them, and out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw Coco looking at Sam and Sam was blushing.

Coco and Barb walked over to Sam, "Why are you carrying... A strawberry in your backpack, miss?" Barb asked her as she pulled Barry out of her backpack, and I noticed that Barry was shaking in fear.

"Stand back, everyone!" Chester yelled out and I just noticed that there were people in robot suits... I wonder why?

"Hey, hey, hey, stop. You're scaring him," Sam told her and Coco nodded slightly in agreement, "He does look a little bit scared, Barb," she told her, and I thought I saw Sam smile out of the corner of her eye.

"Scaring him? Oh, please, it's probably got a mouth full of fangs," Barb said as she hanged Barry with one foot and she started hissing at them.

"Now you're scaring me," Brent whimpered as he hid behind Earl, and I just noticed he was just in his diaper.

What?

Sam then grabbed Barry and started hugging him closely, "I've been carrying him and he hasn't hurt anyone," Sam told her, "I'm sorry. Are you a scientist?" Barb asked her.