I love you honey, so please be true

I love you honey, so please be true:

Amaimon stared through the window into Rins room. Rin entered the room wearing nothing but a towel. His hair was wet. He had just gotten out of a shower. He pulled a pair of boxer shorts from his dresser. Rin dropped the towel and put on the shorts. Amaimon quite enjoyed the sight. He then  grabbed a brush and comb from his nightstand. Then sat down at the end of his bed, grabbed his tail and began trying to brush it out. Amaimon could tell he was doing it wrong. He had started at the tip. That hurt more. Rin has the power to rival kings but doesn't know how to take care of his own tail. Maphisto should have at least taught him that. He saw rin drop the brush, put his hands over his eyes. Was he crying? Amiamon had seen enough. He entered the room. Rin stood up and hid his tail behind him, then jumped back a few feet. "What do you want?" He asked.  Amaimon simply said "let me help you" "what?" Rin responded. Amaimon sighed "your tail, let me help you. You don't seem to know what you're doing. " Rins face turned red in embarrassment "I've been trying. I'm doing the best I can." "I will teach you how." Amiamon stated. Rin hesitated "ok,but if you pull it I'll burn you." Amiamon sat down next to Rin. “lay your tail across my lap. Rin nervously complied. “Start at the top,” Amiamon said. He pulled a hairbrush and a small spray bottle out of the air and showed it to Rin. “The bristles are made for fur, and this is detangler” Rin nodded. Amiamon began brushing though the fur. It was really tangled, but Amiamon picked though the knots slowly. Rin felt tence at first but began to relax. A low rumble started coming from his chest. He couldn't remember the last time he felt this relaxed. He realized what he was doing and froze. “Sorry, that's never happened before.” Rin said quietly. Amiamon wrapped his tail around Rins waist. Unlike his, Amiamons tail had scales like a snake. As the light hit it seemed to change colors. Like oil on top of water. He grabbed Rins hand and set it on his tail. “calm down, it's natural for demons when they feel safe and comfortable.” Amiamon explained. “I haven't felt safe since my dad died.” Rin said softly. “Humans are cruel. You deserve more.” Rin gave Amiamon a questioning look “you really mean that don't you?” “Yes, now relax and let me finish your tail.” Rin relaxed, he felt his chest rumble but he didn't care. Soon he feel asleep. Amiamon finished grooming his tail when he realized Rin had fallen asleep. He laid the young prince down and covered him in his blanket. Amiamon decided to lay down next to him.
Rin woke to the smell of flowers. A beautiful floral scent filled the room. there was an arm draped over him. A body lay pressed up against him. He could feel his stiffness. His tail was wrapped around a leg. Last night came back to him. “Amiamon” Rin whispered. “Stop moving, I'm trying to sleep.” Amiamon replied. Rin stilled. He didn't want to think about it to hard. It felt nice to be held. “Just wake me up before Yukio does.”