𝟎𝟎𝟔 ⭑ ( NO BEFRIENDING ) .ᐟ

AS YOU OPENED YOUR EYES and saw a certain red-eyed blonde hovering over you, the first thing you did was instinctively kick him back to the wall

AS YOU OPENED YOUR EYES and saw a certain red-eyed blonde hovering over you, the first thing you did was instinctively kick him back to the wall. This act seemed to stun Aiden as he slammed into the wall, causing a loud thud that echoed in the room.

"Wow, you've gotta teach me how to do that," Aiden said, standing up as if he hadn't just possibly gotten a concussion. You were too shocked by the sudden transition, going from seeing someone die most terrifyingly ever to Aiden being up in your face. Could it have been a dream? Or was your mind just playing tricks on you?

"Are you okay?" Aiden asked with a genuinely concerned look on his face.

You nodded and swung your legs over the bed, your bare feet making contact with the cold hardwood floors. As you stood up, you thought that the events in the SWH must have caused the dream. With all that had happened, it would be unusual not to dream about it.

Suddenly, loud bangs and scratches made your heart leap out of your throat. But as you looked around, you saw that Aiden only turned with an amused expression, as if it was nothing to be concerned about. You tried to focus on his words, but the fear caused by the scratches made it difficult to hear anything else.

As you ran into the living room, you saw Ashlyn, the twins, Ben, and Logan, all with terrified looks on their faces. At least they were okay. Before anyone could say anything, the scratches became more persistent, and the back of your head started pounding, causing you to lose balance. You felt like you were going to pass out from the surprise of the overwhelming sensation.

As you slumped down onto the couch, Taylor rushed to your side, helping you sit upright. "Are you okay?" she asked, but everything she said seemed to go in one ear and out the other. You were still in a haze, trying to figure out if this was all just a dream or something more.

The scratching continued, you felt like something was pushing on your head, causing a pounding on the back of your skull. Taylor shook you, yelling, "–/N? Y/N?!"

"I'm okay," you managed to croak, rubbing your forehead. You looked to Ashlyn for some explanation. She got the hint "We're the only ones here, the sky's blood red, and there are these..." Ashlyn hesitated as if she couldn't believe her own words, "These phantoms roaming around."

Your eyes scanned the room, noticing that everyone was trembling, with mortified looks on their faces. A chuckle broke the silence.

"Why are you laughing this time?" Tyler snapped, his voice trembling. "What's so goddamn funny?"

"It's like we're in a zombie movie," Aiden replied, still cackling like a madman.

Tyler mumbled something under his breath that you couldn't quite catch, probably calling Aiden insane. But Aiden paid no attention to him, instead fixing his gaze on Ashlyn's arm.