4. Gangs Aren't My Style

Title: Gangs Aren't My Style (A Black Death Novel)

Author: FarCryNovels1

Description: Gangs have never caused Ally anything but misery and heartbreak. Not only are they the reason that she watched her brother commit murder four years ago and has been on the run ever since, but they are the reason why she sticks to the shadows in fear. At the young age of nineteen, Ally has already been beaten to the brink of death and broken to the point of no return. She had only just managed to reconstruct the fragile house of cards functioning as her life when the feeble foundations were shaken once again. Now held captive within the walls of the country's most feared gang, the nightmares that once plagued her are gradually returning. With each passing day, Ally is closer to breaking beneath the pressure of both past and present terrors. The man whose obsidian eyes haunt her at night may not resemble her brother in any way, but the parallel title of gang leader is enough to secure her silence. Her brother may lead the very gang that imprisons her but she is determined not to reveal her true identity. No longer the same man she knew as a child, he holds the power and authority to decide the course of her life and that is a capability she can not risk him abusing. Anonymity is the only chance she has for escape and Ally will do anything to secure her freedom, even endure the suffering lent to her. This is the tale of one woman who, against the odds, broke from the chains of a cruel world and rose victorious. Scars may cover her body and open wounds may drip fresh blood onto a raging battlefield, but she has not been defeated.

Status: Completed