"Proceed to the waiting area, she's in the best hands possible." I smiled at her trying to ease her worry.

.

.

"What the-" I was silently checking her IV and vitals, when the girl on the bed stirred awake.

"Pleasant Morning, Ms. Pham. Did you sleep well?" I asked her, she tilted her head in confusion probably asking herself how did she end up here. She tried sitting up but due to her condition, her arms were weak and I had to help her.

"You suffered severe fatigue and dehydration, your friend brought you here last night and you haven't woken up since. I've put some IV fluids that would help you recover but please don't strain your body, while you're here let's get some needed rest." She smiled in response as she finally settled in her bed and looked up to the ceiling. Her eyes were now closed, as if she was in deep thought.

"How could I let this happen to myself." I hear her whisper in disappointment.

"We often overlook our well-being when we're busy with our careers, although It's not an excuse but I guess It's something we can't really avoid. I'm sorry I hope I was making sense." I turned to her and gave a warm smile, she was probably juggling a lot of things, I remembered Haerin's stories about her and her dream of being a cinematographer.

"It's been weeks since I've had proper rest, It's pretty stressful. Thank you for taking care of me Dr.?" She was looking at me intently, with mesmerizing eyes, If Haerin could see her now.

"You can call me, Dr. Eugene. I'll let you get some peace and rest, your friend will be here soon." I left her room, I can't wait to tell Haerin about this one.

.

.

Kang Hospital, Haerin's Office
Haerin's Point Of View

I had just arrived to my office, It had been weeks since Danielle's inevitable one night stay at the manor, since then she'd been hanging out with us more often, Eugene was delighted by the company, Soobin gave me weird looks, and my parents were skeptical at first but nonetheless kept their mouths shut.

"I've been visiting your office for a while and honestly I'm starting get tired of the depressing black color everywhere." Danielle, who was busy working on her laptop, gave my interior design and me a disapproving nod.

"I didn't ask for you to hang out here and for your information, my mom designed this herself without my knowledge. I'll definitely tell on you!" I jokingly said to her, she gave me that "don't you dare' look that only made me laugh in response.

We were back in our own worlds, continuing with our individual work when Eugene bursts into my office with a beaming smile, she gave me that look of excitement yet it left me confused and clueless of what's happening inside her head.

"No need to knock, just barged into my office like It's your own." I commented, but she was still staring at me, smiling like a lunatic without uttering a single word. I shook my head and looked at Danielle who was just as clueless as I was.

"She's creeping me out." Danielle said as she hid behind her laptop, I chuckled and stood up waving my hand in front of Eugene.

"Hey weirdo, what the hell is your problem." I asked, pouring myself a cup of coffee at my own office bar.

"So I have this patient and I think you'll find her very interesting. It's a case we've seen multiple times and we've experienced first hand. Would you like to check her out - I meant check IT out with me." She's giddy and I could sense something in her suggestion, she's an excellent doctor and If It's something we've seen before then she's more than capable of treating this patient on her own.

"You can handle this on your own, I have other patients who need my attention." I said facing her, she was still smiling. What is this girl's deal.

"Oh just come with me! You'll thank me for this!" She took my cup of coffee and pulled me with her, leaving Danielle alone in my office but she didn't seem to mind and even waved at us good bye.

.

.

Kang Hospital, Hanni's Room
Narrator's Point Of View

"I'll ask the Dr. about her discharge, you can stop worrying about her, Hyein. I have to go now, bye!" Yunjin was talking to Hyein over the phone, the poor girl had been worried about her Hanni Unnie since the call she received from Yunjin last night.

"Eugene! can you stop dragging me!" Yunjin turns her head at the commotion, but what surprised her was It was Haerin who was creating the noise. "What in the actual fuck." Yujin thought.

.
.
.

"Great my coat's all messy! What the hell is your problem-" Haerin's tiny outburst was cut short when she made eye contact with the patient Eugene talked about. The room's walls felt like it was closing in on Haerin, her heart was beating so fast and loud.

"Haerin..." Hanni softly called out the doctor, Haerin was frozen on her spot, this was happening too fast, she had been home in ADOR for quite some time but she hasn't figured out how to talk to Hanni, after the night at the park with Minji.

"Rin, I have to go back to my office, I'll see you tonight with Auntie and Uncle?" As If the tension wasn't already suffocating with Hanni and Haerin's chance encounter, Danielle went looking for the two doctors and found them in a patient's room. Hanni's room.

"Well.....this is awkward." Eugene commented. Boy was she right.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note: Random chapter, I was running out of ideas on how Hanni and Haerin would meet again:) byee