Reunion

Colby awoke, blinking his unfocused eyes at the ceiling. He looked around the room, noticing no padding. He stood up, glancing around the cell.

He noticed he was back in his normal room. His gaze fell on the blonde boy pacing across the hall.

"H-hello, why are you awake?" Colby spoke softly, a small stutter passing his lips. Sam jumped, quickly looking at the brunette.

"You put on quite a show in the yard." Sam spoke, his eyes not leaving the other boy.

"What show? What happened?" Colby asked. He sounded confused as he stared at the blonde. A soft sigh followed the comment as Sam shook his head.

"You seriously dont remember anything?" The voice sounded disbelieving as it spoke. Colby shook his head. "I blackout sometimes." The brunettes reply, making the blonde laugh.

"What's funny?" Colby said as he stared at Sam, a blank expression on his face. "You. I've been here for a long time, and i have never seen so many people die." The blonde stared at the boy in the other cell. "It seems like you and death are partners."

Colby chuckled darkly, looking at the blonde. "Oh, that's nothing. I've done a lot worse." He sat down, his back against the wall.

"So everything you did before you got here. You really killed those people?" Sam spoke calmly, slowly sitting down. He stayed facing the other boy. He watched as the brunettes eyes got darker.

"I used to know someone like you. I have no idea if it was even real, but you remind me of him. I cared for him so much. That was until i realized he wouldn't change." Sam continued, not breaking the eye contact he was holding with the other.

"You don't believe people can change?" The reply was quiet, something dark hidden in the words he spoke.

"I don't believe you could change." Sam spoke, challenging the brunette. He watched as the boys face changed.

"Careful what you say, Golbach. Might come back to bite you later." Colby stared at the blonde, a smirk on his face as he watched a guard walk by.

He stood up, walking to the door. He slipped his hands through the bars, softly calling after the guard.

The female guard turned around, walking to his cell cautiously. "What do you need, Brock?" The guard spoke quickly. Colby smiled at her, looking down at her name tag.

"You seem too young to work here, Miss Daniels." Colby spoke in a charming voice, softly flirting with the guard.

"Not falling for it, I've heard all about you, Brock." The guard watched him carefully. A smile never left the brunettes face. "Oh, come on now. Do you really believe i could hurt someone like that?" He softly bit his lip as he watched the guard step a little closer.

"Looks can be deceiving. You dont look all that bad to me." The guard smiled, stepping up to his cell door. Colby grinned, grabbing her head and slamming it against the door. He watched as the guard fell to the ground unconscious. He laughed and looked at Sam.

"That was easy." Colby grinned as he grabbed the keys, slowly unlocking his door. "So Sam, what were we talking about?" He spoke as he unlocked the room across the hall.

Sam watched the boy carefully as he stepped inside the room. "Is she dead?" He spoke quietly, staring at the boy. Colby shrugged as he walked closer to the blonde.

"Now tell me, Sammy. Why are you so scared of me right now?" Colby asked the blonde as he pinned the boy to the wall.

Sam swallowed heavily as Colby's hand ran over his neck. Sam stared into the brunettes eyes, his own filled with terror as he felt that dangerous hand on him.

"What are you gonna do?" Sam spoke. His voice trembling.