Chapter one- Smeggsy Sounds

It had been a long day for Curses and Dio. Playing Video Games maybe shouldn't be considered a chore, but sometimes it felt like one. As Curses was about to leave the call, he heard the most...enticing sounds, that he has ever heard in his entire life. His ears perked up. 'what..was that..?' He thought to himself. After a while of listening he finally noticed, that the sounds were coming from Dio's mic.

Fast 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓼 came from Dio's mic. Curses realized..those were the most amazing and arousing sounds he had ever heard in his life. He was on the edge of his seat..well- chair, waiting for the 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓼 to start again. Just as he thought he was loosing his mind, the 𝓷𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼 started again. He felt his heart beating faster at an exhilirating pace..
He thought to himself.. 'What kind of amazing keyboard could make these alluring sounds..?'. He was completly in a trance, until he heard Dio playing meme and duck sounds in the call, snapping Curses out of his daydreaming. 'Was it all..a dream..?' He thought to himself. But no, it continued. Even while they were listening to music, all he could focus on were those 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼.

After a while, he suddenly realized something. 'Was that..𝗗𝗶𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴..?'. He froze for a second.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘀

POV: Dio

A few hours after the call with curses, Dio hung out in his room to clear his mind of the mindnumbing memes he had consumed earlier today. That was his plan, until.. 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒔..𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓴𝓮𝔂𝓫𝓸𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒅, laying alphaly on his bed, a rose stuck between the keys. Dio blushed omegaly and slowly approached his alpha daddy kittenappealing keyboard.

He felt his face flush as the keyboard winked into his direction, his pheremones.

Dio felt himself getting pulled into the embrace of the keyboard alpha and whimpered slightly.
He went on his knees, eager to please his alpha keyboard.
Dio panted omegaly, tear forming at the corners his eyes as he fit Keyboard's massive alpha cock in his piete omega mouth, sucking and kitten licking up and down the large shaft.
Keyboard daddy grabbed the back of Dio's head, pushing him futher down his gigantic cock, causing Dio to gag, and drool, which made Keyboard daddy moaning and growl, seductively. welt whimpered and took Keyboard to the base, flexing his piete omega throat around his length.

as Keyboard alpha felt himself come closer he pulled Dio off of his dick by his hair and made him look into his eyes, "good job kitten, now let me treat you." then licked his lips, placing them onto Dio's, giving him a long passionate kiss. he then gently pushed Dio onto his back, sitting on his knees between Dio's luscious omegaly thighs, which he gently brush his fingers on the inside of, slowly reaching up to Dio's dripping entrance.
he prodded his fingers into Dio's omegaly hole, which was dripping with slick from his heat. Dio moaned loudly into his hand. "My poor baby, i'll take good care of you, take your hand down now bbg, only i can hear you," Keyboard daddy reassured, using his other hand to gently take Dio's from over his mouth.

Keyboard daddy slowly scissored his finger in Dio's ass, making it wide enough for his alpha length to fit in. Dio moaned and mewled aswell as mewed as Keyboard daddy loosened him.
Keyboard daddy took his fingers out and licked them, making keycap to eye contact with welt who whimpered at the loss of heat inside him and blushed, watching Keyboard daddy's fingers tentatively, as he ran his plastic and metallic around them, licking the slick clean off.

"Don't worry babagrill, i am going to put something much better inside you." Keyboard Daddy mewed.
"Yes please keycap daddy...let me birth your babies...!" Dio cried.

Keyboard daddy smirked alphaly and lowered his giant 2927 inch pp into Dio, not even waiting a few moments before starting to thrusting in and out of Dio, a squelching noise following. As Keyboardcapdaddy thrusted into Dio, Dio clung his small and peite petite omegaly handsies onto Keyboardcapsdaddyalpha's back, leaving long red marks all over keyboardcapdaddyalpha's back.

When he hit a spot inside Dio's ass that made Dio see stars, Dio dug his nails deeper, arching his back and crying out: "A-Again~ Please Keyboardcapdaddyalphamafiabossmate...r-right there!!~~"
"Was that good babagrill...?~~~~" Keyboardcapdaddyalphamafiabossmate asked as he hit Dio's prostrate again, making Dio yelp in pleasure and suprise.

"YES D-DADDY!!~~~ please k-keep going Keyboardcapdaddyalphamafiabossmate...!~" Dio cried, rolling his hips at the same pace.
Keyboardcapdaddyalphamafiabossmate growled, gripping Dio's hips and roughly pounding him like he was a used keycap protector for his own pleasure. "I'm going to fill you up kitten...." he mewed.

Dio whimpered, "please... please fill me up with your pups, daddy!" Dio started stroking his small omega cock, chasing after the orgasm he was approaching. Keyboardcapdaddyalphamafiabossmate was reaching his own climax, his thrusts becoming more sloppy and wet.

Keyboardcapdaddyalphamafiabossmate came into Dio, his knot filling Dio whole and keeping Keyboardcapdaddyalphamafiabossmate in place. Dio reached his own climax at the same time, cum squirting all over their bare chests.

They both panted. "I love you omega..." "I love you too alpha.."

THE END..........of part 1