Demon Lord vs true dragons (P4)

Start from the beginning

Rimuru:" sarion? But isn't that the nation she rules and isn't that Laplace what's going on "

Elmisia:" yes mother I would like to know as well who is he " the rest just watched as Sylvia was not saying anything but azathoth had other plans

Azathoth :" well ladies and gentlemen Laplace here is a former Chosen Hero & Emperor of his Great dynasty "Sarion" named after him.... his wife Sylvia is the first high-elf and a mentor of Demonlord Leon Cromwell, his daughter Elmisia is the current Emperor.....Despite his preference of avoiding direct combat, Laplace is actually the most formidable combatant in the Moderate Harlequin Alliance, possessing both strength and intelligence. He is able to effortlessly kill Roy Valentin in a straight fight... Stronger than his lord the former Demonlord Kazarem..." After that a lot of people who didn't know were surprised by it seeing as how he looked like now " Sylvia, elmisia and Laplace I will give you guys some alone time but for now can we please continue with the reaction" they nodded and with that he smiled as the TV turned on once more

Leon (thought):" would have been better if he didn't say my name"

Rudra (thought):" did velgrynd truely lose to that slime..no the fight is not over yet" he wasn't really listening to what was being said the same goes for velgrynd

Velgrynd (thought):"I couldn't have lost could I?, but this fight is still ongoing so I might have gotten out of that. They's no way that I would lose that easily"

-----------------------------------6:47:06------------------------------------

As expected of 'Wisdom KingRaphael.' Oh wait, it's Ciel now. Somehow, it hadn't seemed to be in the best shape, so I had given it a name on a whim...but it seemed to be more pleased than I expected.

Rimuru (thought):" it might take time getting used to tho"

In fact, its response was not as mechanical as it had been before, but rather exceptionally smooth and human-like. I also felt that Ciel had become scarily stronger.

Lucia (thought):" it's voice is like that of the world but more smooth"

Ciel was in such good shape now that it was hard to believe that it had even been in a slump just recently.

There had been a few times before when it had gone into auto-battle mode, but this time it was utilizing the Skills to a much greater degree. Even the seemingly overwhelming Velgrynd was no match for Ciel. It was a perfect strategy designed by Ciel, in which it had boldly launched a special move, aiming for the moment when the magicule count decreased.

By combining my Skills with the effects corresponding to the target's characteristics, it was able to achieve this. That was easy enough to say, but the amount of computing power it would actually take to make this possible was completely beyond me.

After all, I was at a greatly significant disadvantage in magicule count. In order to contain such a superior opponent, Ciel had efficiently constructed an "insulated prison" with only superior attributes. In other words, this could also be called a calculation prison that operated according to the enemy's characteristics.

Velgrynd (thought):" it might have imprisoned me but not for long"

Guy (thought):" .."

The fact that Ciel was able to achieve this was the reason for its complete victory. The key to this strategy was whether or not we could withstand Velgrynd's attack. I trusted Ciel's calculation, but if it had read things wrong, I would have been the one who was finished.

Yuuki (thought):" that skill is a cheat code after all "

Why did I trust it so much?

That was simple. It was because my opponent was Veldora, and I had declared that I would let Ciel handle Velgrynd. Besides, I knew that Ciel could do it. And it lived up to my expectations perfectly-no, even more than I could have imagined. It used my Skills more skillfully than I ever could and fulfilled its role. As expected of my partner, I thought of Ciel as such more than ever.