shopping

I giggled while stepped back under the water and dancing around a little. When I stepped back out from under the spray, she was smiling brightly and watching my every move. I stretched up to get the body wash off the shelf. After filling my hand, I set the bottle on the floor and began washing my body while Mrs. Hartsell watched closely. Being watched urged me to wash well. I scrubbed every inch of my body before I stepped back under the spray and rinsed.

Only when I'd finished and turned off the water did Mrs. Hartsell step back and get a towel. She held it open for me and wrapped it around my body when I stepped into it. I stood by passively while she dried me off. Before hanging up the towel, she looked down at my body. While staring at my little penis, she said, "I can't believe that little thing is still stiff."

I giggled and shook my hips making my penis wave at her. With the towel hung up, she took hold of my hand and led me back to her bedroom. It was still early and we were both still tired. She had tidied up. The bed had been straightened and the covers turned down. As I walked around to my side of the bed, I found the underpants I'd been wearing were no longer on the floor.

Mrs. Hartsell knew what I'd seen and said, "I didn't realize how worn your underpants were. I tossed them out. We'll find you something appropriate to wear later."

I giggled, "So I guess I'll be naked until then?"

She smiled and said, "That's the idea."

As I slid back into bed, I blushed while I said, "I sort of like being naked with you."

Mrs. Hartsell removed her robe and climbed onto the mattress and her weight caused me to roll back toward her. She turned off the lamp before we rolled around on the bed until she was spooning me from behind. In the darkness, Mrs. Hartsell held me close, but her hands were nowhere near my penis. I squirmed a little, trying to get her hand to touch me again without having to ask.

In a soft voice, I asked, "Mrs. Hartsell, would you please touch me again?"

She whispered, "Not now Sweetheart. Go to sleep."

My mind ran wild with images of Mrs. Hartsell touching my body. My penis was throbbing and I was pretty sure it was leaking a little too. While laying there in the darkness in Mrs. Hartsell's embrace with her giant breast against the back of my neck, I whispered, "Mrs. Hartsell, I'm really horny."

She whispered back, "I know you are Baby. But you need to settle down and go to sleep now."

After a few minutes, I whispered, "Mrs. Hartsell, I can't settle down."

She chuckled softly, "Sweetheart, what have I told you?"

I whispered, "Mrs. Hartsell?" She was getting annoyed but I needed to tell her one last thing.

"Yes, Sammy?"

I squeaked, "I love you."

Her tone softened when she whispered, "I love you too, Honey."

I lay there in the darkness being held in Mrs. Hartsell's arms for a very long time before I drifted back off to sleep.

After peeling my eyes open later that morning, I stretched my arms above my head. Having spent the night so often with Mrs. Hartsell, I wasn't at all surprised to wake up in her bedroom. But when the memories of all that had occurred the night before flooded my mind, I quickly lifted the covers and was beyond excited to see I was naked! It hadn't been a dream! The memories of my mother abandoning me weren't nearly as worrisome now that I knew I'd be staying with Mrs. Hartsell.

Sliding out of bed, I didn't run out of the room right away, I made the bed first. Only then did I tiptoe down the hall to the bathroom. I almost closed the door, but after the night before, I decided to leave it wide open while I went pee with a stiff penis, washed my face, hands and brushed my teeth. With the memory of Mrs. Hartsell rubbing me with her fingertip on my mind, I couldn't stop grinning as I made my way down the hall to find her. She was standing at the sink washing a dish, dressed and ready for the day. I stood near the table, naked with a stiff penis, and waited patiently for her to notice me. When she turned and saw me, a smile appeared on her face.