Delicous ꨄ

Y/NS POV:

I hear mason open the front door "Im homeee" he yells, I hear his footsteps lead into the living room.

"Hi my loveee" he says and kisses my forehead, i nod and look back and forth between my phone and the tv.

"Why do you have the funniest picture of tom holland." He chuckles "Im trying to see who can be your mom.." I say and looks at him.

"I look like my real mom, you know, the one who gave birth to me?!" He says "yea but i mean like celebrities" I mumble "You already know megan fox become my mommy because i started to date you" he jokes "Its creepy you like her isnt
she like 40" i shrug and he scoffs

"Whatever Mrs.champion" he  says and sits next to me, "What ever mr.fox" I mutter and compare the two,  "Can you do the same face as tom?" I smile.

He rolls his eyes, "can we just cuddle" He says and lays down, he taps on his lap, "But its cold" I mumble "Im warm" He winks. "Im warm everywhere" He smirks and spreads his legs further apart.

"Get out of here" I say and throw a pillow at him, I go to tiktok, "Hmmm let see" I look for a girl who can pass as his mom, "This is hard you look like your 30" I smile "I mean we can be 69" He winks again "Thats it your  doing the dishes" I glare at him "NOOO PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING.." he bites his lip, "I can do you" He mumbles as i dont respond, "Mason you have one more chance" I look at him.

He scoffs and  grabs his phone, "Ouu Megan fox" He mutters and scrolls the tiktok "Megan fox megan foxx" he continues. " fox fox" he mumbles "Megan you make me go crazy" He smiles and watches edits of her "If only i was yours and.." "SHUT UP" I look at him.

"Hm??" He says "Whats wrong y/n?" He says giving less enthusiasm to my name, "Megan fox will talk to me" He smiles "STOP" i look at him again "Shut up, 'Im in love with Jack Champion, the spider boy. The jungle guy.' you were moaning his name at night" He shakes his head in disappointment.

"Take that back."

      "Not until you kiss me"

"Fuck you"

           "Oh ill fuck you"

Mason winks at me, I blush "I like it when your red" he says "Go away" I say and push him with my feet, "You dont say that at night" He blows a kiss at me "Eww" "I know you like it" He grabs me by the hips "Noo"I try to pull away.

"Yess" He smiles and kisses my neck. slowly "Mason stopp". I push his face away "Im going to take a shower" I get up "with me" He follows..

He walks into the bathroom and i lock the door "GO SHOWER YOU STINKY ASSHOLE" I yell and put a chair against the door.

He turns on the water and i listen to him hum.

20 minutes later 🤞❤️

Mason walks out with the towel around his waist, i watch him, "You want me to drop the towel huh?" he says looking for his plaid pajama pants, I giggle,He takes the towel off and starts to change.

He turns around, his shirtless as always, "You hate watching me change but love it when i.." "Dinners ready and after you will get dessert" I wink and get up.

He follows me outside "what kinda of dessert" he says like a puppy "Creamy and super sweet" I sit down at are small dinning table.

We finshed eating "Soo about the dessert" He smirks "Ill give it to you right now" I place my fork down "Close your eyes no peaks" I kiss his nose and get up.

"Open you eyes.."

    "Y/n.."

"Oh come on" He looks at the vanilla ice cream "What?" I smile taking a spoon full "Whyy" He groans "I told you it was creamy and sweet just take a bite" I say putting the spoon to his shut lips. "Me no no no wanna" He says shaking his head "Just one" I beg

"Nope" He says putting the spoon down, "Pleasee y/n i want another sweet dessert" He begs "Ungrateful brat" I get up to the fridge and grap the cupcake i bought for him, it was his favorite, chocolate "Booo" hey says as i put the plate down "Your being ungrateful" i mutter "No im not i want a non food dessert" He mumbles

"Nope" I say putting some frosting on his nose. "Pretty please?" He begs "Y/n your sexy, delicious, hot, and adorable boyfriend is right here. And you're eating what?! Ice cream" He scoffs

"Who said you were delicious" I giggle "You" He winks "Ive never said that" "I can prove you wrong"

"Bet"

        "Lets go then"

   "Fine"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

🎶🎶🎶MASON THAMEEEESSS THE HORNY SHIT. IN THIS CHAPTER 🎶🎶🎶