Chapter 7

Mori's Pov

When that girl, Kyouka I think, turned the corner, I could feel the presence of a demon. Anyone would think of this as just another ability user, but I can sense a demon. Luckily, not even that tiger boy, Akutagawa's boyfriend I'm pretty sure, didn't even notice the demon. Oh if only I closed the portal correctly! Now I have to deal with a demon, is it a lower moon? I hope it's not a upper moon, I would need the hashira's help for that, and I can't bring them in this world. 

3rd person PoV

Mori ran until the aura of the demon became stronger, he jumped on the roof of a house and stared down. He saw not 1, not 2, but 3 demons. One demon had a kind of blood stain on his hair, another demon had pink hair and wasn't even wearing a shirt. The other demon was a woman, who's clothes barely covered her body.

That blonde demon, doesn't he match the description Kocho gave him when Mori swore he would train hard to kill that upper moon? If all three demons are upper moons, then he has to just run and hope for the sun to come up soon, and for the agency and the gifted of the port mafia to not run into these three.

This is really bad, really really bad. He has to go find everyone's abilities and help them break that gem to make sure they can atleast protect theirselves.

"Akaza-dono do you feel that too?"

"Feel what? All I feel is somebody annoying as hell next to me"

The woman then spoke as well "Wait no, I feel it as well. Somebody's here. A human"

He's fucked. There is no way he would be able to fight off 3 upper moons! Mori immediately sprinted away as fast as he could, he values his life, he's living for Ren.

"I told you idiots there was nothing there" The pink haired demon said, they continued to walk down the odd-looking street. "Daki, let's switch places. I don't want to be next to this guy"

"You wound me Akaza-dono!"

"Go cry about it"

---------

Mori then found them. Atsushi, Kyouka, Kunikida, and it seems they found Akutagawa as well. He was about to jump down from the small building he was on until he saw the tiger( did you know it's named Byakko? it's a she) aka atsushi's ability attacked rashomoun instead of attacking Atsushi. The two abilities began to fight each other.

"Heh. Let's see who comes out on top" Akutagawa 

"Your abilities really are like you guys" Mori struck his katana right onto the red gem on the back of Byakko's (the tiger's) neck, and went on to fight rashomoun and with great effort, he managed to kill the ability.

Man Idk what to write for this story anymore