🦋33th

Jungkook was feeling shy while shooting shirtless for the first time in the pool scene, but he had to be act like a boy who is desired to have intimate moments with his girlfriend. Hence, he closed his eyes and reminding the guidance he put on expression that he had faced, witnessed closely.

He remembered how Nam would intimate and desired gaze on him whenever Jungkook is near him.

' Jungkook. You can do it.' He reminded himself.

And finally, he shoots the intimate scene where he had been on top the actress and kiss her passionately.
Unfortunately he failed for three attempts to kiss her. The heart and mind immediately brings back their hungry kisses to his memory and diverts his focus.

' Fucking. Kim Namjoon. And his fucking kisses'.

' Take a hold. Jungkook.'

Jungkook had taken a break and went to the van alone to sit for a moment so it could relax; however, he was alone moment was interrupted by the actress, but he didn't show his anger at her.  He has to be act professional.

She sits next to him.

“ You're nervous. Aren't you?" She said, looking at him. Jungkook nodded while looking down.

“ Okay… Do have kisses before ?" She questioned and Jungkook looked at her shockingly.

“ What? Don't tell me you haven't kissed anyone yet living in this industry. How is it possible that Playboy Jeon Jungkook hasn't kissed anyone." She began to laugh.

“ I have." Jungkook annoyed standing up on his feet. The actress seemed worried as Jungkook looked like she offended him. “ Kissed. It's that I haven't kissed anyone without having feeling, and it's embarrassing kissing someone in front of plenty of people. You have done before but not me, so definitely I'm going to be nervous." Jungkook finished. He hopes the crew didn't hear him.

The actress also stands on his feet.

“ JK. I don't really mean to offend you. I just wanted to ease your mind. Furthermore, I know how it feels, that's why I'm here to assist you. Likewise, I…"

A person came and interrupted them.

For their final scene. And left when the actress asked for five minutes.
Regardless of Jungkook getting upset, she decided to take the opportunity to spur his male ego to success in the mission.

She crossed her arms and giving Jungkook a challenging stare.

“ I doubt it. But you know what? You can prove it to me by showing on camera how you did it. But again I have doubt that you'll be able to it as well because I'm damn sure you haven't kissed yet anybody." She smirked giving a look and she left, Making Jungkook furious.

A minute passed and Jungkook was on the setback, fully confident of' I just have to recreate our romantic moment. That's it.'

The blind shot was on target.

Jeon Jungkook shoot the last scene perfectly. Even he gained complemented that he have great hand in shooting bold scene. However, he was now worrying about the response of his fans towards the MV.

Finger cross!

Regardless, Jungkook has a wanderlust still, he was so excited to come home back and urge to be embraced into his husband's arms. Namjoon said he would be waiting for him as it's Sunday, and he's home with a surprise which Jungkook doesn't have any idea about it.

Thirteen hours wasn't easy to get by for his keening heart.

He arrived in the evening. He unlocked the door and opened the door, and he walked in the living room from there heard noise coming from the kitchen, but before he can reach Nam was rushing to toward him lift him in his embrace and roll around making Jungkook's dizzy. Jungkook was giggling.

“ I missed you so much, baby."

“ Namjoon put me down. I'm going to faint."

Nam puts him down and Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist to not fell on the floor. He was still giggling and breathing heavily. He throws himself on the sofa as his body felt weak. Nam sat next to him, waiting for him to breathe normally.

Jungkook turned around kiss him but suddenly said “Oh fuck. Wait here.” Nam hurried to the kitchen.

Jungkook went to his bedroom drawing his trolley. He exhausted from the trip. He just wants to sleep on the king-size bed for ten hours without any tension. Not only that, but he took off his boots, then his jacket. For now, he didn't unpack his luggage just set it side.

He went to the washroom with a new blue bathrobe and an underwear that he have bought recently. Nam finished cooking in the kitchen, Just the cake was left bake, that's why he hurried to the kitchen. Thankfully, Arum was asleep at the moment. 

Jungkook showered for a half an hour as he was feeling exhausted.

Jungkook comes out from the washroom. He put his phone on charging then went down to see his husband who wasn't in the living room neither in the kitchen.

He began to shout his name and answered him from the room in next the library. 'What he's doing there? Namjoon.

He walked up the stairs then straight to the room where the noise of Nam speaking was heard, but he can reach a kitten walked out of the room and disappointed and worried Kim Namjoon.

“Areum… Areum..stop. Don't go.”

“ Arum you'll get hurt."

Jungkook caught the kitten. He immediately began to rub his head.
Expressly Nam stood in front of him.

“ It's so cute. And tiny."

“ You like it?" Namjoon asked.

“ Yeah. Jin Hyung really have good choice in cats."

“ I have adopted. Areum. I'm sorry I lied to you. I just wanted to surprise you, but you know me. Don't you."

“ What? Damn. So cute. Thank you, so much." He said kissing the head of the kitten.

“ Come with me . I'll show you his playing room … I have set all the stuff for Areum.."

Jungkook eagerly went to the room, and it was extremely shocking how Namjoon filled the with stuff, while he has left massive space for the Areum so can play freely.

“ It's Amazing."

Jungkook puts the cat down on the floor and Areum rushed walk in the tunnel cube.