"that is such a lie maddles." kyra deadpans at me. "every time you get a message from her you go red and start smiling like a crazy person."

"that is not true!" i frown at my bestfriend.

"oh it so is. literally ask any of the arsenal girls. they've been asking whats been making you smile so much for weeks now."

After we finish cooking, I quickly snap a picture and upload it to my instagram story, making sure to tag kyra. Not even a minute after i posted it,

paigebueckers liked your story

"your so whipped mads." kyra laughs at me, knowing exactly what had me smiling

this time i didn't try and deny it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

mads

did you get my present?

paige

i did

i love it very much

wearing it 24/7

GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE GAME, paige was complaining that she had nothing to wear, so i sent her one of my old matildas jerseys. i checked my phone to see that paige had sent me a photo of her in the jersey, with a message that said: new wag alert?

mads

my very own wag!

paige

only for u x

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

BEING BACK WITH THE MATILDAS was always a nice feeling. the group of girls who i had grown up with, and had raised me, knew me better than anyone, and we were really like one big family. I had make the big error of telling all of the girls that paige was coming to the game on friday, and the teasing had been going on all week.

macca, caitlin, kyra, charli, alanah, steph and i had decided to watch a movie, while the rest of the girls had dispersed into back into their rooms.

"so mads, are going to get to meet the infamous paige bueckers tomorow?" caitlin asks me, while smirking.

"not if you keep being annoying" i snap back, while throwing a pillow in her general direction