第七

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓Chapter Seven┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
Chapter Seven
┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

Comments motivate me! Do comment as it would mean faster updates ^^

warnings; physical violence; abuse; slight body dysphoria

A physician.

There must be someone skilled in a village—someone who could help save Dion. Heal Dion. As far as Y/n knew, there were currently no physicians in Dion's mansion. So far, all his wounds had been tended to by Dion himself.

Y/n's footsteps got faster. Desperation coursed through his veins. Adrenaline filled his soul as he panted, running and running. He needed a semblance of somewhere close to civilization. He couldn't possibly go the other way—that was where his family was-

But what if the village was where his family was located? Would he risk being caught?

Y/n stopped in his tracks.

Would he sacrifice his own life to save Dion? Would he...

Dion's sweet voice flooded in his head. Y/n touched his forehead gingerly, thinking back to when soft lips had pressed on it. He wanted to save the touch—to drink it in, and his heart swelled with his feelings, with his unspoken words. He had already broken his promise to Dion. He had already left Dion there, suffering.

But the thought of Dion dying—

Dion's death would hurt more than his own.

And there was still a chance. He could get a physician. Y/n could get help, without being caught...he could continue to reside in Dion's villa, surrounded by his care until the whole novel became unrelated to him.

Right. His chances weren't diminished yet.

"There seems to be a small town there," Y/n mumbled, "and it's right next to my home. But considering the time—my sister should be out. My father and mother should be away, too, at family gatherings. I won't get caught." He assured himself softly, "I won't be used as a catalyst for the [Vestalis Family Mine Project]."

Speaking of which, how did Dion know of the [Vestalis Family Mine Project]? It was classified information only some knew. And some being only his family and the Seitta family. Has information snuck out somehow?

Y/n breathed a sigh of relief as he caught sight of the village. He ran towards it, noticing it was strangely empty. As if devoid of human life.