第五

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓Chapter Five┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
Chapter Five
┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

Comments motivate me! Do comment as it would mean faster updates ^^

Dion was out.

Y/n did not know what he had headed off to, but judging by the look on his face, the situation was grim. Y/n observed that when Dion wasn't speaking to him, or with him—Dion carried a rather...cold look, for the lack of better words. The servants that served him also seemed rather jittery around him.

Before he had left, he had given Y/n a stack of books. So you don't get bored, Dion had told him, I'll be gone for quite a while. The servants will give you food, and you are free to wander around the estate. Just don't do anything dangerous.

The unspoken words were simple: just don't leave.

Y/n had simply slept in Dion's arms, but when he awoke, he was surrounded by the heap of pillows, a blanket meticulously placed on him. Dion had come in to say goodbye and had left in a rush.

Y/n, even in his previous life, had always loved reading. He read anything from fiction to autobiographies, and of course, read numerous novels. It didn't matter what genre it was. It was a hobby he read to pass his time: and as a result, he was well endowed with knowledge. However, it would be interesting to read another story from another world.

He flipped mindlessly through them. There were textbooks on mana and the basics of it, arithmetic, a novel full of the nation's famous tales, and even a book detailing all of the famous nobles in history. Y/n knew it would come particularly in handy at this time.

Opening the first page, Y/n first saw the Emperor's family. It was the first generation of Emperors, and they all had shining, golden hair. Their eyes were bright blue in color, but they all stood stiffly and regally. Below, words described how the family had come to power.

The Astler Family is a long line of generational powers. They come from a rich heritage, and every member is blessed with innate magical powers. Since the beginning of time, they have led the nation to prosper.

Y/n continued reading. He needed as much information he could get.

Next in line was the Duke's family—the family Aria would be joining. All of them had blue hair, with green eyes. They were undeniably handsome, that was for sure. But to be honest, after meeting Dion, his standards have risen considerably. Y/n furrowed his eyebrows. It had always been said numerous times that the Duke and Aria's marriage had denied the norm, a marriage that had risen from love.