Sister's Concern

Later that day, everything was pretty normal and uneventful for the most part. Douxie was performing with his band in the courtyard, Nora was handing out snacks and drinks, and Hopelily was going around and just talking to her people.

"Your family has been absolutely wonderful to the kingdom." An elderly woman said with a smile as she put her hand out. "Each one of you guys have done so much good when you ruled."

"Aww, thank you so much, ma'am. On behalf of my siblings, we appreciate you and everyone in the village." Lily smiled as she took the woman's hand before forming a serious look. "But, we were far from perfect. My brother and I did horrible things to the kingdom we really don't deserve the praise."

"Oh, but you do." The woman said in a genuine voice. "You may have done bad things, but you also did everything you could to fix it. That's worthy of praise in my book."

"Well, thank you again, Ma'am." Lily said with a chuckle. "And I promise, after the royal alliance the kingdom will be safer than ever."

"I believe it." The old woman nodded before a younger woman came up to her and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Okay, mom, time to go. We don't want to bug the queen for too long." She said before looking up at Hopelily. "Thank you, your Highness."

"No problem at all, we're always happy to take time for our people." Lily said with a warm smile. "Bye, bye. Have a great time."

Douxie couldn't help but over hear the conversation from the stage and smiled as he was glad he and his sister were forgiven by their people. However, he still felt guilty about what had happened with the Dark Curse.

Nora happen to look over to the stage and notice the look on her brother's face. That's when she walked up to Hopelily with a concerned look. "Hey, Lily can I talk to you for a moment?" She whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" Lily asked in confusion. "We're outside you know."

"Sorry, it's just. . .Douxie." Nora explained in her normal voice. "I'm worried about him."

"Because of the nightmare he had?" Lily asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, I know. You don't think I'm worried about his mental state too?"

"What can we do about it?" Nora asked genuinely. "Anything at all?"

"Honestly, I don't think there really is anything we can do for him." Lily sighed. "The best thing for him is to just let him process for a minute. He'll come to us when he's ready."

"I really hope so." Nora said as she bit her nails nervously. "I really don't want him to do something he'll regret."

"He won't. . .this time, anyway." Lily said before looking towards the stage only to see Douxie quickly look back to the crowd.

"Uhh, okay everyone half time is over." Douxie said trying to act like he wasn't paying attention. "Are you guys ready for the big finale?!"

The crowed cheered once more as Douxie continued to play and sing. Lily just rolled her eyes when suddenly, Nora's phone rang. When she answered, it was her cousin, Mars.

"Sup, Mars." Nora smiled. "What are you up to these days?"

"Hey, Kayla. I was just in the neighborhood and. . ." Nora said over the phone before suddenly getting cut off.

"You got into a heated argument with Raph again, didn't you?" Nora asked with a knowing smirk on her face.

". . .maybe?" Mars said.

"It's okay, go ahead and come over." Nora chuckled. "We're not really doing too much at the moment."

"Great! See you soon, cuz." Mars exclaimed before hanging up the phone. Lily just raised an eyebrow. "What? Maybe a visit from the best cousin ever will be good for all of us."

"Well, you're right." Lily said honestly. "Maybe a little family time will help all of us."

"Anyway, let's watch the rest of our bro's show." Nora said excitedly. "We don't want to miss the finale."

To be continued. . .

Hevanora Kuyriami and Hopelily Casperan belongs to me

Wizards tales Of Arcadia belongs to DreamWorks

Mars belongs to princessofmagdomar

All rights reserved