Chapter 22: ↳ taste of leather²³

Start from the beginning

He bent over the girl's body until his chest brushed her back, Sakusa grinded against her, his hips pushing hers harder against the table. She felt his cock stir with interest. "You know, my wrists are extremely flexible. Which means I can fully rotate them with ease. Should I finger you with the leather gloves on?" he whispered deeply, free hand wrapping around her throat and making her arch her back until his lips brushed the shell of her ear.

"So when the next time someone eats you out, all they'll taste is my leather."

Biting down on her lip, she stifled a groan. "You sure like to talk a lot. Don't you have a meeting to get to soon?" she prompted, already knowingly digging her own grave. Her skirt was lifted, pushed all the way to her hips to expose her ass.

(Y/N)'s hips jerked harshly, a small cry leaving her lips when Sakusa delivered a sharp smack against the flesh.

"I should tie you up properly next time. Maybe then you'll learn a thing or two about good behaviour" he hissed. Running his fingers over the red mark that was already blossoming across the skin, he pressed down on it relentlessly, dragging out the pain. "You'll find yourself choking on those words."

Sakusa spread her legs further apart, using his knee to nudge her thighs. Another slap to her ass sent her driving forward. "Is that the best you can do?" she panted, thighs shaking slightly.

A finger ran down her pussy, knuckle putting enough pressure to make her gasp, arousal spiking her system. Her underwear was moved aside, the feeling of leather touching her sex, rubbing between her, dragging his finger slowly. Her throat constricted when his grip tightened, the tip of his finger sliding along her folds.

Sakusa looked at his hand, spreading her slickness between his fingers, the pre-cum glistening against the leather. "Such a filthy slut" he growled.

She trembled against his hold, finding herself boiling hot on the inside. "Does degradation turn you on doll face?"

Refusing to answer that, she kept quiet, unwilling to give in to the man's sadistic nature. A merciless slap against her upper thigh had her whimpering. "I believe I asked you a question. You'll do well to answer me."

"And what? Inflate your ego? You're a smart man aren't you? Figure it out yourself with the obvious evidence that you have, sir" she bit back, apparently thinking to add more fuel to the blazing wildfire.

It was silent for a few seconds, not a single sound heard until a sentence was uttered out loud, sending chills down her spine. "You'll regret that."

Sakusa grabbed her thigh, turning her body onto her side and throwing her leg over his broad shoulder. Reaching into his pocket, he swiftly pulled out a condom, placing the packet between his teeth. He made quick work of his zipper, grip tightening around her thigh, he leaned over her body.

Sakusa rolled his hips, pressing his erection against her heat. Ripping the packet, his lean body towered over hers, running a hand through his curls. "Sex is so dirty and messy" he 'tched' unhappily, palming himself. "However I refuse to let the others have you first."

"Well aren't you prepared" she pointed out, ignoring the small voice in her head that was telling her to shut up. "Tell me, do you always walk around with condoms in your pockets. Waiting to screw a school girl? Perhaps it's a kink of yours?"

Sakusa's eyes narrowed dangerously, glaring down at her, he didn't appreciate the note of sarcasm. A ghost of a smirk flashed across his lips, he gyrated his hips against her, a mocking tone dripping from his voice when the girl's breath hitched. "Sorry did you say something? Didn't quite catch that."

Lips pulling back, she grinned just as mocking. (Y/N) truly was on a roll with her stupidity today. "You surely talk big for such an important man who's got a tight schedule yet can't prove himself."

Sakusa chuckled, much to her surprise, pulling out his cock and looking down at her smugly when she glanced down. Stroking himself, he ran his hand over his length a few times, unbuttoning the collar of his shirt. "Remember how I said I'll make you choke on your words?.."

Rolling the condom on, his grip was bruising on her thigh, pulling her closer to him. Sakusa hovered over her, pulling off her underwear and positioning himself. Leather crept along her stomach, brushing her breasts and itching towards her throat. He leaned in closer until his breath hit the crook of her neck, lips brushing faintly across the skin that sent goosebumps erupting all over her body.

"...I meant it in a literal sense doll face."

Sakusa pried her lips apart using two of his fingers, shoving them inside her mouth as she tasted the leather, just as he pushed himself in. He lifted her ass off the table, hoisting her leg higher over his shoulder.

A muffled noise of surprise left her mouth, his fingers curling and thrusting down her throat, matching his first thrust. Pressing flush against her, her back arched off the table, body shaking under the exertion.

Sakusa stared down at her coolly, wetting his lips and adjusting his hold over her leg, his bicep flexed. "Let's see how you'll manage to talk now" he hissed deeply.

Her eyes fluttered shut, the feeling of his fingers, the leather scraping along her tongue and down her throat - making her gag slightly. Sakusa rocked his hips slowly, groaning quietly under his breath at the feel of her clenching around him.

His throat was raspy, as much as he attempted to stay composed, there was no hiding the want. The raven-haired man started to build a rhythm, pleasure spiking with every thrust. "Oh shi-" she whimpered around his fingers, the hand holding her thigh squeezing hard enough to leave an imprint. Her hands jerked against the leather belt, digging into the delicate skin and restricting her movements.

Sakusa slammed into her, hard enough to make the table move. Not pausing, he picked up his pace, finger fucking her throat at the same time he fucked her against his table. "How does the filthy slut feel now?"

Chest shuddering, (Y/N)'s legs shook from the constant torment on her lower body. Repeatedly thrusting, she felt like she couldn't breathe from the fullness. The obtrusion in her throat made it difficult to think properly, the leather-clad fingers brushing against her throat walls at the same time his cock brushed against her pussy walls ferociously.

Sakusa took his fingers out of her mouth, lines of saliva dripping from his fingers as she inhaled gratefully, the bitter taste of leather remaining in her mouth. "Oh fuck" moaned the obsidian-haired male, chest shuddering. "So fucking filthy."

Wiping his fingers along her skirt with a snarl leaving his mouth, he lowered her leg to be able to grip her hip and switch the angle. He leaned over her body, placing an arm over her head - caging her with his height.

His composure was slowly disappearing as he became more unhinged and reckless. Feeling his release draw nearer, the noises she was making told him she was close as well, thighs clenching around his waist, head thrown back in pleasure. Sakusa felt her tighten deliciously around him, spurring him on even more as he re-doubled his efforts. The heat in her stomach was growing, especially when his cock brushed against a sensitive place that left her mind and body reeling.

"T-there" she stuttered brokenly, biting down on her lip. "Fuck right there."

Sakusa thrusted particularly deep, a drop of perspiration beginning to grow over his brow, the temperature in his office feeling overwhelmingly hot. "I hear you doll face" he answered huskily.

It took only a few more thrusts for her to cum, body shaking from the intense pleasure that washed over everywhere. He continued to rock his hips, listening to the little gasps that escaped her abused mouth, lips swollen and shiny with spit.

Sakusa then did something unexpected that didn't just surprise the girl but also himself, he drew closer, lifting her chin and making her meet his eyes. Fingers sliding down to tenderly wrap around her throat, he sucked in a breath as he thrusted one last time;

Coming undone and kissing her deeply.