Chapter 20: ↳ fox on the hunt²¹

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) didn't greet or even look at him as she walked past, heading straight to her seat. His hands clenched by his sides. Poking his head out the room, he caught sight of Kuroo and Bokuto on the other side of the corridor, respectively waiting for their classes.

Whistling sharply to catch their attention, Atsumu's lips were set in a straight line. Without a word, he raised his hand to flip them off. He just knew it had to be their doing. The two idiots looked at each other before looking back at him in confusion.

Kuroo raised a brow in question, silently asking him what happened. Atsumu shook his head, going back inside and closing the door a bit harder than necessary. He was so gonna get back at them.

One way or another.

He couldn't concentrate. All throughout the class Atsumu found his eyes drifting to the girl that sat in the back. Oddly enough without her eccentric companion as Nishinoya was nowhere to be found but he didn't pay it much mind; but then yet again he wasn't paying much attention to anything else to begin with.

Much to his embarrassment he kept on messing up, saying the wrong things or giving incorrect instructions. His students looked at him with concern to which he laughed it off, but it grew to the point it was starting to drive him insane so he assigned them a worksheet to be completed along with a simple experiment that would keep them occupied throughout the rest of class.

Running his hand across his face, Atsumu felt like clawing his eyes out. (Y/N) stood up, momentarily catching his eye but she didn't linger, setting off to grab a worksheet from the side.

He closely followed her every movement, lettings his eyes trail down her legs but no matter what, as if a magnet kept on tugging at his gaze; he'd always find himself shamelessly staring at the piece of undergarment that kept on attracting him like a bull to a red flag.

Atsumu sighed tiredly. How unsightly of him.

It's okay, he wouldn't let this bother him more this it already does, all he had to do was wait for the lesson to end and then he'd react appropriately; by ripping off that damned bra and having his way with her.

A bad idea most likely but then yet again - he did always like bad ideas.

She sat down in her place again, starting her work. Very well aware of the piercing stare that was constantly drilling through her during the entirety of the class. It came as a surprise to see him so riled up since she didn't even do anything yet.

Looking up, she found Atsumu already focusing on her. Sitting behind his desk, his brown eyes were dark, an unreadable expression plastered across his usually joyful face. She spread her legs slightly, the small action making his gaze move downwards almost instantly.

A hint of satisfaction curled within her chest when she noticed the way his jaw clenched as he all but forced himself to look away. Tapping his fingers against his table, his Atsumu's adam's apple bobbed, a fierce set of his eyebrows showed that something was on his mind.

(Y/N) got up, an idea forming in her head. This would be her first step - first move in this game and she had to execute it perfectly. Just like Nishinoya and her planned.

Grabbing a glass beaker from the counter, she moved towards the storage room with every attempt to see if his resolve would crack and he'd follow. If she had decided to look back before entering the small room - she would have seen an empty chair.

The fox was on the hunt.

(Y/N) leaned against the counter, waiting. She didn't have to wait very long because a moment later a 'click' was echoing around the storage room, loud and fierce enough to sound like a gunshot. Her heartbeat skyrocketed as she stared into the dim eyes of a predator.

Atsumu had a light grin splayed across his mouth, reclining his head against the door. The Biology teacher bared down on her. "Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the school rules state that vividly-coloured bras are not to be worn."

"You sure paid a lot of attention to it sensei" she shot back with a smile.

He nearly growled. Smoothly pushing off the door, Atsumu slowly stalked towards her. "Ya asking to be punished?"

(Y/N) raised her head, standing her ground. "You tell me."

He froze, not expecting such an answer. Roaming his eyes all over her, his resolve was slipping away bit by bit and one look in her eyes, the same eyes that held a victorious tint to them had him staggering into silence - for once not having something to say. He did not like it one bit.

"Oh fuck the rules" snarled Atsumu, finally breaking and resolve shattering to pieces.

Within a couple of strides he was right in front of her, grabbing her face and colliding their lips together fiercely. Hints of teeth and tongue scraping along their mouths. He wasted no time at all, lifting her and setting her down on the counter.

He was everywhere.

Teeth biting down on her lips, he cradled her jaw, moving his mouth hotly. (Y/N) shivered against him, especially when his tongue ran along the roof of her mouth. Atsumu tore his lips from hers to kiss down her jaw, pressing his mouth to her neck and leaving burning kisses that spoke of an unquenchable hunger.

Moaning lightly, his hand settled on her breast, nearly threatening to rip the fabric that stood in his way. "I couldn't stop thinking about ya" he groaned against her neck, nibbling on the skin whilst kneading her breast. Atsumu ran his other hand over her thighs, pushing the skirt out of the way to reveal her matching panties.

Panting, he raised her chin to brush their lips together. "Just imagining all the ways I'll make ya cum darlin'."

The more breathless he became, the harder it was to hide his accent. Swallowing roughly, he caressed her breast at the same time his teeth snagged on her earlobe, tongue licking a stripe down her neck.

Pressing their mouths just as the girl gasped, he hungrily tasted her, moving in a way that was almost difficult to keep up with. (Y/N) grabbed hold of Atsumu's tie, wrapping it around her hand and tugging him even closer. He ran his fingers along her panties using the heel of his hand to rub against her.

Pulling the underwear down, Atsumu slipped two fingers beneath, playing with her clit and dragging between her folds to feel the wetness that was starting to build up. His groan sounded feral in his throat, rubbing faster. "Red looks so sexy on ya."

Moving in for another kiss, he found a finger pressed against his lips, preventing him from moving any closer. Cheeks faintly flushed, (Y/N) cocked her head to the side, a smile spreading across her swollen lips. Attempting to compose herself, she pushed his chest away from her, acting nonchalant. "I should go and finish my work sensei."

Disentangling herself from him, she used her foot to nudge him out of the way. The girl hopped off the counter, fixing herself as Atsumu had a dumb-founded expression masked over his face, not quite following as to what's just happened.

She cleared her throat, smoothing down her skirt and grabbing another piece of equipment off the shelf as she walked past the startled man, 'humming' under her breath. Opening the door, (Y/N) stepped out without another word - never once losing her smile.

Atsumu was left standing alone, mouth tingling and heat coursing through his veins. Replaying the last few moments in his mind, a low chuckle ripped from his throat as he ran his tongue along his teeth.

Moving his head until a few satisfying cracks shattered the silence he found himself in, joints groaning in pleasure; the fox bared it's teeth. "You want to play dirty darlin'?"

"Fine, let's play dirty'."