Chapter 16: ↳ listen to daddy¹⁷

Start from the beginning

As much as he was right, she refused to back down. "I hope you savored those last few moments you got to see those gorgeous men because you won't ever see them again" she said darkly, advancing menacingly.

"At least let me see Ushidaddy before I die" screeched Nishinoya hysterically before running for his life.

Ushijima Wakatoshi scared everyone.

With hard hazel eyes that pierced through skin and bone, big frame that would make even the tallest person feel so incredibly small in his presence and an impassive air around him that never showed a hint to how he was truly feeling - this man demanded utmost respect.

No one dared to peep a single word in fear of being on the receiving end of the deadpan expression. It wasn't as if he was rude or strict; just intimidating. But that didn't stop the female population from appreciating the expressionless teacher as he was mostly admired from afar.

Nishinoya however gave no shits about being discreet because he wasn't afraid to openly profess his undying love for the unexpressive beauty. (Y/N) at this point had memorized every single attribute about the man that, as the boy had put it were - 'absolute perfection'.

"He puts all the Greek Gods to shame. Zeus? Never heard of him, sorry I only know Ushijima Wakatoshi."

"You think if I asked him to slap my ass like a volleyball, he'd do it?" whispered Nishinoya, leaning over to her side. They were in their final class of the day, that so happened to be taught by the most intimidating teacher in the school.

"To be honest, I think he might if you asked him nicely" she responded, shaking her head at the rainbows and sparkles that shot out of the boy's eyes. Ushijima was explaining their topic for the day in his rich velvety voice, deep and pleasing to listen to. For a fraction of a second his eyes landed on (Y/N), intensely drilling a hole through her body, harsh enough to make shivers race down her spine.

In that exact moment she knew, without even having him to clarify or utter a single word; She wasn't going anywhere after the lesson.

It was apparent enough to even make Nishinoya realize, snapping him out of his stupor. "I don't know if I should feel happy or scared for your life."

"How supportive of you" she muttered. But there was no denying the sense of dread that was slowly beginning to fill up within her. There was simply no way to understand what the man was thinking and that made it all the more terrifying.

The sound of the bell echoed throughout the entire school, bringing relieved smiles upon the tired faces of students. Chairs screeched and scuffed against the floor, eager to leave the confines of the classroom.

(Y/N) didn't even bother to pack up.

Nishinoya patted her on the shoulder, solemnly expressing his gratitude for their friendship. "It was nice knowing you." The girl rolled her eyes, smacking his arm repeatedly. "I'm not about to die."

"Unfortunately the same thing can't be said about your pussy. I mean if Kuroo and Bokuto sensei even left any of it intact."

She delivered a harsh kick to his leg, glaring at Nishinoya's cackling figure as it slipped away. "If you need a wheelchair let me know" he yelled over the heads of their classmates, snickering at the confused looks that were being directed at him.

It was honestly nerve-wrecking, waiting for everyone to leave. Ushijima sensei was busy with cleaning the board, his broad back turned to her the entire time. Eventually it was just the two of them and even then he didn't say anything. He packed away his things into his briefcase, not even sparring her a single glance.

Nerves dancing on edge, her heart felt like it was going to jump out at any given moment from the prolonged silence that hung above her, pressing in on all sides.

The olive-haired man suddenly kicked his chair, pushing it to the middle of the room with his long muscular leg. The sharp sound made her jump in her seat, high on alert as she closely watched what he was doing.

Ushijima strode smoothly over to the chair, sitting down and facing her. He rolled up his sleeves to his elbows, not offering any words. Meeting (Y/N)'s stupefied stare, his fingers clasped around his tie, loosening it at the same time he spread his legs - relaxing against the chair.

His hand patted against his thigh, raising his head a little. "Be a good girl and come sit down."

She blinked once - not fully comprehending the blunt words that sailed through the air, cutting the silence into smithereens.

Voice dripping huskily, he patiently waited for her reaction but apparently she was taking too long because his voice deepened; turning it into a demand.

"Don't make me repeat myself."