~Best Character Aesthetics Results~

A big thanks to all the participants and our judge premkidhunn

Participants please give your sincere thanks to your judge. Before the result a quick message from your judge premkidhunn -

Everyone's edits were really beautiful. It was really confusing to give scores as every edit was really amazing but still as it was competition it was needed to be done. Congratulations to all those who have won and to the rest, no need to be upset guys! Your edits are also not less than anyone!.

Time for results!!

Honorable Mention

'SHS' by _Baby_A_A_

Aesthetics are good but still can be improved! There is lil bit need of filters! The last two aesthetics are really amazing. I personally loved them!

'Billionare's bride: Destiny twist' by RefinedRadiance

>> Aesthetics are really creative and fantastic. But there is just a need of applying filters and names of the characters can be added on the aesthetic. Remaining everything fabulous.

'Deceitful desires' alana_kate

Aesthetics are good and I loved the style of the pattern of the colour which you have used in your aesthetics! But still they can be improved!

'Mystical mutant' by Kikibtsstan

Aesthetics are attractive and the choice of the colours and pictures are really good. Just the aesthetics at start needs to be worked on! But the rest are really good!

'It was meant to happen' by samine_177

Aesthetics are really beautiful and I loved your style of adding the text and quotes related to the character in the aesthetics but it will look more attractive after adding the filter.

'Khwahish' by Tagg_07

Aesthetics are really really good! They are in the style in which not only me but anyone would like them but there is just a need of filter!

'Schoolyard Serenade' by ShreyaWrites_

Aesthetics are really beautiful. ✨️. I loved them a lot!

3rd Place

'Hello,Welcome home' by SaraMoonBeam

The aesthetics are really beautiful and they literally reflects the word 'aesthetic' itself. I loved them a lot. ❤️

2nd Place

'Liberation: Oscar's story' by romance_lover16

Bro no words! Literally your aesthetics are so so beautiful! I loved them a lot.. Your aesthetics literally won my impression.

1st Place

'Romantic Story' by aurora_2604

Bro what to say about your aesthetics?! I have no words and it's beyond outstanding. The are really amazing and fantastic.

Congratulations to everyone!! Prizes will be distributed in 3 days.