Can I do it?

You stood there, with your eyes locked onto Shoto. Its time you fight! You ran towards him for a direct attack but in one second, he let out a full wave of ice covering the entire area in crystals. You had seen this coming as you managed to jump up high, dodging the ice in the last second. You landed down on the ice standing on a sharp edge.

"3 MINUTES LEFT!" Vlad yelled through the speakers.

You made a small yell as your nerves and guts grew more explicit, revealing stronger muscles. You suddenly touch the ice as Shoto watches curiously and cautiously. 

You separate a bunch of ice and pick up an entire large block with the help of your quirk's strength and threw it at him.

Shoto easily blasts the ice away with his fire giving you a "You can do better" look. A sudden bit of envy flooded you.

Why is my future husband so strong?

Time is running out; you have to strategize or it's done. He suddenly shoots a bunch of flames at you which you dodge yet some of it reaches your leg and you let a low grunt in pain feeling a bit of your foot burn. This is bad.

Hmm, I should use my quirk to the fullest and take advantage of my major abilities

You take a bunch of small ice shards, and you jump high throwing some at him in the process. He easily burns it away but after his flames disappear, his eyes widen. Where did you go? Your out of his sight! 

Little does he know, you're on top of him hanging onto the branch of a tall tree. You throw some more shards down at him which he manages to hear and dodges therefore creating some distance between him and the button. This is it!

Finally, you jump down heading towards the button as you throw some more shards at him to distract him. If he successfully gets distracted and you land on the button, pressing it, Your team will win! 

But Shoto notices you as he finishes off the shards in lightning speed. He is about to knock you away when someone else does it for him. A huge explosion gets casted on you as you scream and get knocked away.

Bakugou Katsuki is here

He must have somehow defeated Tetsu Tetsu. You definitely cannot take them both on at the same time. Its impossible. And you already took a lot of damage.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD ESCAPE ME YOU DAMN NERD!" Bakugou yells as he dashes towards you. Shoto is behind him walking towards the button to close in the distance.

As Bakugou is about to use a full on explosion, a loud shriek catches him off guard. Suddenly a screaming Mineta comes flying towards him as his hand is connected to a rope made of sticky balls. In the distance you can see Kendo swinging her leg which is stuck on to the other end of the sticky ball rope. Wow! She's controlling the entire rope with her leg.

The movement is so fast that Bakugou cant dodge and he hits face first onto Mineta. Kendo jumps in and increases the size of her hands, catching Bakugou immediately and fleeing the scene leaving you and Shoto alone again.

"1 AND A HALF MORE MINUTES LEFT" Vlad yells.