Chapter 1

Wearing a lab coat, she could be seen walking through the corridor, everyone greeted her on the way and she greeted back with a smile. She entered her cabin, the name plate said “Neeta Luthra, Veterinarian. The name plate on the desk read “Neeta Luthra.” She sat on the chair of her desk and rang the bell to call patient number 1. The door opened, a lady entered with a cat in her arms and sat in front of Neeta.

N~yes?

“Doctor meri billi ko kal raat se ulti ho rahi hai, aur kuchh kha bhi nahi rahi

“Doctor meri billi ko kal raat se ulti ho rahi hai, aur kuchh kha bhi nahi rahi.”

N~okay I see, let me check

She stood up and the lady also stood up lying the cat on the stretcher. Neeta checked its heartbeat and other vitals.

N~ghabraane ki baat nahi hai, darasal ye bohat common cat disease hai, main ek special feed likh rahi hoon aur ek medicine bhi, abhi aur ek baar raat mein isay dena, ye bilkul theek ho jaaye gi, nothing to worry

“Thank you so much doctor, is ke liye main bohat pareshaan ho rahi thi.”

N~jo log pets ko family maante hain, un ki family ki tarah dekh bhaal karte hain, un ki fikr karte hain toh wohi log achhay bolay jaate hain, kiun ke ye bezubaan hain, bol nahi saktay, hum insaano’n ko toh bolne ki power, sochne ki power, sab mila hai, ye toh apna dard bhi bata nahi paate, in ke dard ko apna samajhna yahi toh insaaniyat hai

“Of course doctor, in bechaaro’n se ziada masoom koi nahi hota, aur waise bhi maine isay khareeda nahi, balkay adopt kiya hai, thanks doctor.”

N~welcome

The lady exited from there.

Later at night, Neeta exited her cabin taking her belongings and locked it properly. Then she walked off and gave the key to the receptionist and walked to the parking lot of the hospital and unlocked her car sitting inside and closed the door placing her bag at the passenger seat and drove off in the evening on her way to home. As she was driving, she gasped as she saw a phoenix drop on her car as it was injured. Being a vet, she couldn’t resist herself from helping any animal, no matter how dangerous it was. She halted the car and got out walking towards the phoenix frantically and picked it slowly as it winced in pain.

 She halted the car and got out walking towards the phoenix frantically and picked it slowly as it winced in pain