Adventure

Lïñøx ran into their room still crying, blue as bloody followed them in shortly.

Their room had a very colorful, circus-like, and wacky theme as there were floating colorful square and circler blocks in the sky floating and moving around, as well as large waterslides, and normal slides that made many twists and turns and music playing in the background. Lïñøx sniffled and sat on the ground as their large circus-themed room then shifted and started turning black, and white. Bloody walked to lïñøx and tilted their head, making a few cracking noises before looking closer at lïñøx, “What is wrong with the colorful boy?” Bloody asked in their scratchy and grainy voice, “Why can't Papa just believe me! They and the others have concurred, ruled, and explored the millions of realms and dimension's but somehow the humans don't exist!?" Lïñøx breathed in before deflating and turning into a blue puddle of emotions.

Bloody looked at Lïñøx and rolled there eyes before crawling to him, and coming up with a idea. “You know...you could just check yourself?” Bloody suggested as they sat in front of Lïñøx. Lïñøx solidified himself up to his waist and tilted their head, and their dot eyes became question Mark's. “Check for myself?...What do you mean by that” Lïñøx asked, as bloody looked at Lïñøx with a ‘This kid here’ look before shaking their head and face palming. “What we mean is, why not check out for yourself?~ You know explore a few realms yourself with your own powers?” bloody suggested as they crawled around Lïñøx. Lïñøx fully solidified their body and their eyes went back to normal, and placed a hand under their chin, “Hmmm... I don't know... that'll upset Papa and I really don't wanna-”

“Who care's!” bloody said chuckling to themself and grinning, “ Aren't you supposed to be the fun one? Think about it! If you travel around dimensions, and realms and find a human, think about their reaction!” Bloody manipulated, walking around Lïñøx and giggling lowly. “But what if Parents find out? Lïñøx and bloody will be in deep trouble!" Lïñøx argued, feeling weary and nervous about the possibilities of them getting caught “That's what makes it even better!~ imagine the adventure, new friends, new places to concur, the freedom you'll have!” Bloodys voice would change through out them naming the advantages and possibilities, so much so they were foaming out blood from the mouth. Lïñøx thought about it for a few seconds as they did like a good adventure and making new friends, so hey! Why the heck not, “Ok, ok!... I think... maybe this won't be so bad? Oh-... Bloody your drooling again ^^” Lïñøx said, rolling down their sleeve and wiping Bloodys mouth, “Ugh don't touch us! Get your filthy hands off us!” Bloody exclaimed, backing away from Lïñøx and growling before sitting down.

End of Chapter))