𝟬𝟯 ☆ 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

Start from the beginning

"get on, (name)." He emphasises your name to subtly inform the other girls that he's asking you to get on and not them.

"that's not fair! it should be me on his back, not that ugly girl. Gojo Senpai, you can do better, starting with me!" Some girl shouts, and others agree, making you self-conscious.

"don't you ever say that about (name) again." He glares at her, and she shrinks in fear, having never seen this unfamiliar side to her senpai.

"(name) get on, we've got a place to go to!!" He switches back to his usual happy-go-lucky side, and you just sigh.

"I dont-" a boy lifts you onto Gojo's back (because gojo ordered him to).

"hold tight.." He runs out of the class with you in his back.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"woah.." You, Satoru, Suguru, and Ieiri finally made it to the ice skating rink.

and saying you were nervous was an understatement.

if this was an animation, you would be shown as a girl who's clearly shaking in her boots dreading the last few moments she has of being Satoru's close friend.

the confession could only go in two directions - really bad, or really good.

you prayed for the latter.

"Okay, let's go get our skates!!" satoru eagerly drags the four of you to the counter and excitedly blurts out all of your shoe sizes to the lady, who just stares dreamily at Satoru.

not surprising.

"Um, excuse me? our skates?" Shoko decides to speak up, and the girl gets all flustered before hurrying off to find the shoes.

she comes back and hands Gojo the cleanest pair of skates she could find in his size, whilst handing the rest of you fairly dirty ones.

"I'm so excited!!!" gojo squeals as he struggles to put his skates on. "I've never been ice skating before!"

the three of you just looked at him in surprise, not even Suguru knew that.

"Oh, (name) can help you then!! she's really pro." gojo looks at you expectantly, and you just nod, telling him you'll teach him the basics.

"Sweet! I think I'm done -" he attempts to stand up but falls down.

"satoru, come and sit, I'll help you put your shoes on properly." You offer, and he agrees.

After a bit of struggling, you all made it on the ice - everyone except Gojo.

He witnessed a little girl fall plenty of times on the ice, and she got back up with her leggings soaked in water.

that fully convinced him not to step foot on the ice because he knew that would be him in a matter of seconds.

"Stop being so scared, I'm not gonna let you fall. here, hold onto the railing and just act like you're walking, okay?" You coax softly, and he reluctantly does as you say.

"(nickname), I don't like this..!" He whines and looks at Suguru and Shoko, who are having the time of their life. he felt bad that you were stuck teaching him how to skate when you could be with the others, zooming past everyone on the rink.

"If you like, hold my hand and have one hand on the railing, I'll teach you what to do with your feet so that you can move, 'kay?" He nods, and you spend 30 minutes teaching how to skate.

he got the gist of it, he just needed practice.

However, Suguru skates over to the two of you, saying that Shoko needed you.

you sigh, having a feeling of what she wanted to say.

"so? Did you confess?" She eagerly asks with an excited smile.

"Not yet, I was helping him learn to skate. I'll do it, just not now." You decide, and she gives you a 'really?' look, meaning she didn't believe you.

"Fine, but you better confess at some point." You sigh.

"Let's get back to those two, it seems that Suguru isn't a great teacher." Satoru was seen struggling to stay on his two feet, ready to fall down at any given moment.

the two of you skate over and burst out laughing, and satoru keeps slipping and sliding.

"Suguru, let go of him. He needs the experience of dropping at least once on the ice." The three of you burst out laughing as Suguru instantly drops Satoru on the floor, and he screams loudly due to the cold.

"you traitors!!" He hated seeing you all laughing at him, so he pulled you and Shoko down, leaving geto standing.

"you should've gone for the one who dropped you!! I literally helped you." You pouted, and he giggled.

"mm, but it's a punishment for leaving me with that idiot. He can't teach to save his own life." Shoko starts dying and geto glares at Gojo.

"watch me drop you for a second time." He challenges.

All of a sudden, a worker comes to all of you, stating that your 1 hour is up.

"aww, already?" You all frown, and the worker just sighs, saying he'll give you all an extra 45 minutes.

and those extra 45 minutes were the best 45 you've ever had.