Chapter. 15 - Reincarnation

Start from the beginning

Studied cultivation for a few years Lan qiren thought while stroking his beard .

Fengmian also in his thoughts kicked back home.

"Wei Wuxian thought wearily

I am not pretending to be dead at all since I have actually been dead for a couple of years."

Some peoples heart were broken hearing especially Yanli and lan zhan who thought oh so his beloved really dies .Not to mention Jiang cheng who was crushed by hearing his brother's thought.

Meanwhile,

Madam yu angrily: We Ying don't tell me you really stole someone's body

Lan qiren looking at him : Did you ?

Wei ying: I ..... What ?! I don't know!!!

"Who is this?

Where am I ?

When did I do something as immoral as stealing another's body ?"

Xichen said "this pretty much confirms that he did not stole the body"

"But I wonder how ........."Nie Mingjue .

"The young master let out enough anger by kicking the person and wrecking the house, and strutted out with his two man - servants, slamming the door with a 'bang'.He shouted his orders,'Watch carefully, Don't let him outside anytime this month ,or he will make a fool of himself again".

Nie huaisang: Omg.

Jiang cheng: Ugh.

Wei ying: TF.

"As the group went away,  silence fell upon the room. Wei Wuxian thought about getting up."

"Yes yes get up", Jiang Cheng sounded very grumpy but he turned red as a tomato as he saw Xichen smiling at him .

Nie huaisang noticed this and glanced at Wei Wuxian.He also glanced back and they both looked as if communicating with their eyes.

"However, his limbs failed to uphold themselves, so he lay down again. He turned to his side and stared dizzily at the strange environment and heaps of  mess on the ground."

Wei ying: Nope. So frustrating.

Seeing it Yanli wanted to help him.

Jin Zixuan: So.Messy.

"A bronze mirror rested on the side, probably thrown on the ground. Wei Wuxian grabbed it and looked into the mirror, only to see the ghastly pale face, with two asymmetrical piles of red on each side of his cheek. Add a blood - red tongue to the features, and he would look like a hanged ghost. He tossed the mirror on the side and wiped his face, finding his hand covered with white powder.

Fortunately, the body of  wasn't born that way ---- it was only one of the owner's penchants. He was no doubt a man , yet he was covered with makeup ( not to mention, badly applied makeup). Ugh , how unbearable!"

Everyone bursts out laughing - Lan zhan .

Jiang cheng: Idiot, how can that be a persons birth face .

Wei ying: Dude shut up.

Nie huaisang: Hahaha Hahahhahahhhhaahhhahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhaa hahahahah hahahhahahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahhahahahah.

Nie mingjue: You are quite funny.

"Taken aback by the shock, some energy came back to him, and he finally sat up noticing the circular array *beneath him ."

Jin Zixuan: He had energy back after seeing a man with a badly applied makeup.