vi

NOW PLAYING...
THE FEELS by TWICE

"Sorry, I'm tired--you said there's another Stand user? I can't say I'm surprised, but do we have to deal with this today?"

"Yes, (Y/N)!" Josuke replied, with Koichi beside him. "He's a senior. Class C."

"Toshikazu Hazamada," added Koichi.

"Where did you guys find this out?" You put your digits to your temple, a migraine from exhaustion forming on your forehead.

"Tamami."

"So, what, we can trust him now?" You placed your guitar gently in the case once it was finished being cleaned. "Tch. Fine. Let's go... find him, I guess."

≛✪≛

You rubbed your eyes as you, Josuke, and Koichi looked into the classroom of upperclassmen. No one matched the photo. You yawned as you leaned against the wall with rested eyes.

"You said this Hazamada guy gouged his friend's eye out? I'm not surprised he's not here," you yawned. "It would be hard to just act like nothing happened and just continue to show up to class."

Josuke paused. "I have an idea." He walked away from the classroom, you and Koichi following suit. He approached a row of lockers and surveyed them until he found the one he wanted: Hazamada's.

"Hold on, Josuke," requested Koichi. "You should've given us a heads up."

"I just need you guys to keep a lookout." He pulled out a school bag. "Seeing that this is here, Hazamada probably is, too."

"Just be careful, alright?" you responded. "The last thing we need is for you to fall victim to an eye-piercing booby trap or something." You stretched, tiredly as you struggled to keep on your feet and not fall over in exhaustion.

But, the needed bodily function won, believe it or not, and you slid onto the floor with your head falling forward.

Suddenly, with a snort, you jumped back awake. You took out your Stand. "WHERE IS IT!?"

"False alarm. Just a drawing mannequin... I didn't expect the word 'Stand' to scare you awake like that."

You stood up, running your fingers through your hair. You approached the locker to view what Josuke was talking about.

"This looks familiar. I think I saw one in a museum my brother took me to once." You yawned and started to lean forward, Josuke catching you.

"Jesus Christ, (Y/N), did you sleep at all last night?"

"'Last night'? I haven't slept in days!"

"Why would you not--" He stopped, turning around. The mannequin moved faintly. But then, the mist from nowhere surrounded the figure. Once it dissipated, Josuke was there... a second one.