Hogwarts Reunion

" Welcome back! Welcome all! We at Hogwarts thank you for returning for this joyous occasion, after ten years we still think about all of you... ah Miss Granger, so happy you could make it" Mcgonnogal stated at the podium before announcing Hermione's arrival to the room with a smile.

" Its Mrs actually" Hermione stated.

" Mrs what? Hermione dear" Mrs Weasley asked, everyone eyeing the brunette along with their families.

" Malfoy" Draco Malfoy stated as he entered the hall to many gasps before wrapping his arm about her shoulders as he kissed her temple softly.

" See, why couldn't we enter together? It would've still had the same effect" Hermione asked with a smile her large brown eyes wide with curiosity.

" It's more fun this way and plus it means i get to do...this..." he stated before he quickly dipped her and kissed in front of the watchfull eyes within the hall which caused many gasps throughout the room.

He gently pulled her up, a smile on both their faces.

"What was that for?" She asked softly, the smile still evident on her lips.

" Just because" he shrugged

"Because...?" She queried her eyebrows raised questioningly.

" Just because i love you " he grinned.

" I love you too" she smiled before hugging him close.

" When did this happen?" they heard Ginny question from Hermione's right.

" After the war i went to Australia to return my parent's memory, once i had my family back in order i stayed for a little while; i soon found out that Draco was on holiday with his mother for a break. We talked, caught up and got closer, bearing in mind this was like 6 months after the war we had a lot to talk about and get over and we helped each other." Hermione explained.

" Then after 3 months i asked her out on a date and after 2 months of dating we were in a committed relationship and after only 4 months i asked her to marry me and she said yes" Draco smiled.

" We got married that christmas and we have two children together, but they have the chicken pox so they're with Narcissa today" Hermione added with a smile to a round of awe's from the women in the group.

" Okay so how did you get so skinny after two kids?" Ginny asked, her obvious 'baby-weight' annoying her greatly.

" Well first Dray keeps me busy and second flying, we go on rides and anywhere we can just racing or teaching Belladonna and Scorpius how to play quiditch, it really helps" Hermione smiled before kissing Draco's cheek lovingly.

" Now that that's cleared up enjoy the day" Mcgonnogal spoke once again before stepping down from the podium.