『★』ƧƬΛЯƬΣD ЩIƬΉ ᄂӨЩ GЯΛDΣƧ『★』

Start from the beginning

"Lets take a break." Sonic offered as he was about to stand up, but a small squeak escapes his lips when his hips were suddenly grabbed.

"Hmm...I haven't noticed that you had such a plump ass." Shadow whispers into the blue hedgehog's back.

"S-Shadow, What are you doing?" Sonic stammers as he was kind of frightened to move, before he knew it was his front was pressed onto the black hedgehog's bed. "Just continued with the tutoring, Nerd...I just need something to focus on."

Sonic was confused by Shadow's request, but he did understand that some mobians focus better when they are doing something else...but he just wasn't expecting this. "Ah!?!" The hedgehog jolted when he felt something slimy brush against the back of his neck. He could just feel Shadow rubbing his crotch against his rear.

When shadow didn't hear the shorter mobian, start back on his lesson, a deep growl escapes his lips.

"S-Sorry....S-Sorry, I-I'll continue..." Sonic stammers, as he just grabbed his notebook from the floor and started over, now that he knew the black hedgehog wasn't paying attention the first time.

Shadow started slow at first with Sonic's unique body...as he was listening to the submissive male, as his figures tranced down the blue hedgehog's curvy figure, he couldn't help but to feel his erection growing.

"Hah~ D-Don't s-squeeze me there~" Sonic flinched, from having his thigh roughly squeezed, it was honestly trying to not sound like he was enjoying it, but to his bully he can easily just see through his attempts.

"Just focus on the damn lesson, Dork...I can multitask" Shadow growled at the blue hedgehog, his hands forcing the hoodie up along with the shirt that he was underneath, his hands starting to grope the fluff that was on the other chest, that was nothing more than late peck muscles. The black hedgehog just continued to rub his growing bulge against the blue hedgehog's rear, he was just so pleased with the other males, squeezed about chest, it was similar to that of a females, which he had experiences with.

"Ahh!~" Sonic moaned out when his chest was squeezed harshly, he only buries his face into his arm...as it had started to turned a shade of red, along with the tip of his ears. The hedgehog himself was very much a virgin, since...why would anyone date a smart soft guy like himself...even now he knew that Shadow would just have his way with him, than just keep him around so that he could get those good grades.

"Such a cute noise from you, Dork~" Shadow whispers into the short male's ear, still dry humping his submissive tutor, while he's hands were massaging that soft sensitive area around the male's chest. When saw that the other male's ears had finally tilted back, he only chuckles.

Sonic who was struggling to continue with his notes, thanks to his own glasses fogging up from his panting...not that needed them, cause his vision wasn't that terrible. Another squeak escapes his lips, when his pants was roughly pulled down. "B-be g-gentle p-please~"

Shadow only licks away the drool that was running down Sonic's lip, his sharp fangs just brushing against the other male's cheek. "Just continue the lesson...I'm learning so much~"

Sonic's body shivers at the hard girth that was rubbing against vulva's lips.

There was a loud gasp, and a grunting from both males...as Shadow had just slammed his member into Sonic's tight vaginal opening. He only panted at the warmth against his cock. While Sonic only sniffed from the stinging feeling in his vagina, his glasses had already fallen off of his faces at this point.