Yandere Charlie Part 01: Normal Life

*We roll the story a few years back. It was a nice morning day in Hell, with it's usual normality and chaos outside of course. The scene zooms over to an apartment in the fifth circle of the Pride ring*

(Y/N): *Asleep in bed...*

*Your alarm went off at 6am, it made quite the annoying noise that made you question why even buy it in the first place*

(Y/N): "Mmmmmm........." *Irritated in a tired state, you open your eye slowly and moved your arm towards the alarm. Disarmed it then sighs..* "Mmmm....!!" *You get up from bed and yawned out loud. Did a good stretch while yawning like a goat before processing* (Hmmmmmmmmm............) *Inhales before exhaling* "Okay." *Gets out of bed and does a little bit more stretching. You checked your phone and check the date and time before setting it back down*

*You grabbed some fresh clothes from your small closet and went into the bathroom to freshen yourself up. Later, you went into the front and looked around your kitchen to find something good to eat*

(Y/N): *Opens the fridge and looks inside* "Hmmm.."

*Inside the fridge showed some things: An egg carton (with only 3-4 eggs inside), a milk jug (that's half empty), a tub of butter, a jar of strawberry jam, a pitcher of cold water, left over dinner, cheese, lunch meat and some vegetables.*

(Y/N): *You scratched your chin softly, thinking to yourself for a minute* "Fuck it."

*You grabbed the milk jug from the fridge before closing it up and setting the jug on the counter. You walk on over to the pantry cabinet and grabbed the cereal box that reads "Fruit Lu'ps". The cereal inside were apple shaped. You get a bowl and spoon before setting them all down on the counter. You then did the unforgivable...*

*You opened the milk jug and poured it into the bowl then the cereal after that*

(Y/N): *Humming before stopping then you put the cereal and milk back where they belong before you went over to the living room and turned on the TV. You find a good show to watch before eating your cereal.*

*Later*

(Y/N): *Getting yourself ready for work. After tying up your shoes, you stood up* "Okay, let's see..." *You checked if you got everything* "All sorts of writing utensils, check.. Laptop, check... notebook, check.... sticky notes, check.... aaaaaaand.....ah! My glasses."

(Y/N): *You put them on your face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Y/N): *You put them on your face. You turn back and grabbed your business coat from the coat hanger. You went over to a mirror nearby and checked yourself, straighten yourself, etc.* "Okay. Looking good." *You grabbed your brief case and keys and left your apartment before locking your door. You left for work*

*Fast forward to your job*

(Y/N): *Riding on the elevator up to the third floor and went towards the fourth door which is your department office. You walk inside* "Morning..."