💙💜 - an old feeling...

This is my first smut so don't hate 😖

💙Giyushino💜
Smut
Both, Giyuu and Shinobu are older than their original selfs
I'm very sorry for every mistake but English is NOT my first language

_____________________________________________

Shinibu Kocho, one of the best students in kimetsu academy. Who would expect this small girl to be so good at chemistry and biology. But there we are, now she already finished the high school and begins to do her practices as a teacher.

Shinobu have her first day of  practices in school, for now she just watch how does that work etc.

__________________

Giyuu Tomioka, the gym teacher in the same school as Shinobu has the practices. Giyuu and Shinobu knows each other since the first day of school. They know themselves because of Kanae, older sister of Shinobu. Giyuu and Kanae were in the same class and he often went to their house. Later he also begin to be friend with Shinobu. She at first just annoy him. Who would think that those two used to date. Now they just stay as friends, but Kocho doesn't know that Giyuu still have feelings for her...

_________________

Later that day, when Kocho started her practices she went to her lunch. What she wasn't expecting was that to meet her old friend and lover, Giyuu Tomioka. Now he's adult and a teacher. She decided to walk up to him and surprise him.

"I wonder if he knows I'm here... Probably not." Shinobu thought as she approach him from behind.
Before Giyuu could notice her she put her hands on his eyes so he can't see a thing.

"Ha ha, I see. You're stil a loner as you were before." Shinobu said with teasing voice.
Giyuu at first were really surprised and shocked but in second as he hear Kocho's voice he knew who it was. He gently take off her hand of his eyes and turn around to see her beautiful face.

"And I see you're still a tease, Kocho.." Giyuu seems unbothered about her presence but everyone can see a slight smile showing on his lips.

The two weren't see themselves in like two months, and now it's a perfect time to talk again. Even if Giyuu knows, Shinobu doesn't love him anymore he still can't move on. She was, and still is, his first and only love, a soulmate.
The whole lunch break they spend on talking etc, both of them were enjoying the conversation. Later, Shinobu offered to meet up after school so they can again talk. Of course Giyuu agreed, it's his change to spend more time with her.

On the afternoon most of the classes finished and the school is almost empty. Shinobu was about to leave when she heard some noises from the gym. What does that can be. She decided to check it before she leaves, maybe someone is hurt...
She entered the gym and look around.
Before she could do anything she heard again some noises but this time it was a male voice.

"Fuck!" The voice sounds familiar, is that Tomioka? Without second thought she comes in where the sounds is. She opened the door to the PE equipment room and see Giyuu sitting on the floor like he just fall. There is a little mess.

"Oh my... what happened?" Shinobu look down at Giyuu and help him get up.

"Nothing, just trying to clean around a little but because of those old stuff everything is in even more mess.."

Shinobu chuckled softly and then offered giyuu to help him with it but before this she wanted to make sure he's alright.
Giyuu sat on the chair and the young lady started to look for some injuries etc.
Tomioka can't help it but admires the beauty of his friend. Like she is a goodness. Shinobu noticed that and look into his eyes too. Those two look at each other for a while before the gym teacher look back. The awkward silence cut out Shinobu.