WCBF (WFYL) • SIX

Začať od začiatku

Francis was first to let go of him and fix her shirt while he removed his arms from her. People were clapping, moving around and congratulating them, but all Francis could think about was Liam.

"Liam!" Someone shouted from behind the set. It was Lorena, and Liam felt a breath leave his mouth in a little annoyed and shocked way, wiping his hands off on his pants.

She pushed the smoothie into his hands and took a sip of hers. "Hey, Francis.." she mumbled, looking at the girl up and down. Francis took a deep breath in and clenched her fists, turning around and walking away.

"Fran—" Liam sighed before turning to look at Lorena. "What do you want?" He muttered. "I got you your favorite to celebrate the end of filming! Now you can come back to school." She smiled.

Grabbing the arm that wasn't occupied with his smoothie and tucking herself underneath it, Liam suddenly found himself in dire need of an excuse to leave.

"Liam!" Asher shouts from a few feet away. "Let's go, you'll be late to your own party!" He waves the boy over.

"Kay, bye. See you at school! Or not." He mumbled, walking down the hill and away from the tree they just filmed under. "Thank you so much." Liam sighed.

"For saving your ass, you have to tell Francis how you feel." Asher nodded and took a bite of a sugar cookie in his hand. "Dude, let it go. I don't want Francis." He grumbled and put the smoothie down on the table, taking a few sweets for himself.

"That entire kiss you were just acting?" Asher asked. Liam nodded, not even bothering to look his way. "That look you gave her at the end that acting?" Liam was still nodding, but only slower. "Woah. So convincing."