Asia walked into her bathroom again. She set an 25 minute alarm, went on her spotify playlist, entered her bath, took off her pajamas and set her phone down on the shelf underneath the tv. She also went on youtube on her tv and searched for 'fireplace asmr' and tapped on the first video to create a calm aesthetic for herself.

- 30 MINUTES LATER -

Meen grabs her Nike white and black socks, wears them and pulls them over her feet. She straightens her clothes and walks over to her mirror. She ties up her messy, curly hair into a bun and before putting in her airpods taking her small, black (pause✋🏽)duffle bag.

THESE 2 ! :) -- >

and then took her leave

- time currently: 7:27 am -

Asia was now working on her squats with dumbells. Work out by J. Cole was playing in her airpods. (no it's not abt working out)

She was huffing and puffing along with the beat of the song. She was excited to get this over and done with because she'd been at the gym for over an hour and this was her final workout practice before leaving for home. Squats were good to focus and practice on for her because her finisher move in NXT was squatting on the top ropes + backflip into frog splash. She called it the 'Frog Movement'. It was a good method to end her matches or to shock the audience. Yes, she knew when she was and wasn't going to win her matches but still it's a great powerful move that she created to knock down her opponents, allowing her to make it easier for herself to lift up their leg.

That's another reason as to why she was holding dumbbells whilst doing her squats right now; so that her arms were strong enough to lift up their legs because she's got all leg strength but not a lot of arm strength.

Finally, the 10-minute timer on her phone went off and she could hear it in her airpods as it drowned out her music. Asia put down the dumbbells and moved from her position, shaking her aching legs and ankles. She picked up the phone, turned off the alarm and sat on a nearby bench, glancing around at the other people who were working out. Asia took a deep breath in and sighed it out, throwing her duffle bag over her shoulder and she walked out. The time on her phone said 8:08 and so she decided she would go home then go out for breakfast because she really didn't feel like cookin.