maddiecatley8

love me some last minute winners 🌟❤️🤍 

liked by paigebueckers and others

stephcatley7:  thats my sista 😘

katie_mccabe11: stargirl 🌟

kyracooneyx: what colour is london?

       --> maddiecatley8: RED

alessia: that assist tho 🔥

     --> maddiecatley8: only assisting the best 😘

paigebueckers: ❤️

user1: ok did anyone else see paige's comment?

user93: paige and maddie the duo i never knew i needed

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

maddie pov

maddie

commenting on my post i see?

paige

after a performance like that? obviously 😉

incoming call

paige

accept or decline

I SMILE AS THE FAMILIAR FACE POPS UP ON MY SCREEN. ever since paige sent that original message, the two of us had been messaging and calling at every chance we get. 

"you were incredible!" paige smiles back at me. her blonde hair was out and flowing behind her, while her perfect blue eyes were staring directly into my dark brown ones. 

"eh. i was ok" i shrug, while flopping onto my bed

"are you joking? did u see yourself? especially with that assist. i know nothing about soccer and i could 100% tell you were the very best player on that pitch today."

"football" i correct her, with the biggest smile on my face. a warm comforting feeling found its place in my stomach while i was listening to paige ramble about how well i played. something about the blonde basketball player made me happier than i had been in a long time. 

"what time is it there?" paige asks, which pulls me away from my thoughts. 

"uhh 10:30" i say, while glancing down at my watch. 

"aren't you tired?" paige ask me 

"yeah but id rather talk to you" I say back to her, and watch as her smile grows. 

"well, i think you should go to bed, don't you have training tomorrow?" paige questions

"yeah i'll get into bed now, but only if you tell me how your day went" i say, while looking at the girl on my screen. 

I slowly get into bed, and let my eyes close as paige continues to tell me about how basketball training went. After a little bit i think she realises that i'm basically asleep and stops talking for a bit.

"goodnight beautiful" is the last thing paige said before hanging up the phone

As i slowly drifted to sleep, all i could think about is that paige bueckers called me beautiful.

CHAR SPEAKS

thanks for all the views and votes already! let me know what you think about the book so far

as always, don't forget to vote comment and add to your libraries!