(4) SESSION OF INTERROGATION

After evening Subhadra along with another girl returned to meet Kunti and her sons

After evening Subhadra along with another girl returned to meet Kunti and her sons. The other girl who came with Subhadra was none other than Hidimba. They brought fruits along with them. Hidimba had successfully stolen Bheem's attention at the first sight.

Introducing Hidimba to everyone, Subhadra along with Hidimba sat down offering fruits Kunti and Pandav brothers. Kunti explained the incident to Subhadra through which she had gone along with her sons.

"Now it's your turn," Nakul flashed an interesting look.

"My turn for what?" Subhadra asked.

"You have to narrate your tale of being here, and most importantly how you became the goddess of this place," Nakul put forward questions on behalf of everyone.

"Sure, I will. Actually, Jarasandh had barged into Kanyakul in my search. I didn't want anyone to be harmed because of me. So, I left from there, silently," Subhadra travelled back to the night which led her to be at Hidimb's place.

"Everyone must be worried for you, dear. You should go back to Dwarka," worried faces of her paternal family danced in front of Kunti's eyes.

"I didn't want to hide behind my brothers for my protection. I wanted to find a way out on my own, and as far as your concern for everyone is considered bhrata Krishn had handled everything," mentioning Krishn, Subhadra calmed down Kunti's melancholic heart.

"Did he know about your whereabouts?" Sahdev joined the questioning session.

"Of course, he knows. I had informed everything to him through telepathy," Subhadra replied.

"He didn't object your over your stay here!" An astonished Arjun looked at Subhadra.

"He told that each way doesn't seem acceptable to everyone at first. It's our approach which earns approval at the end," Subhadra repeated Krishn's words, exactly.

"Difficult to understand! By the way why did you chose this place?" After trying a long to grasp the meaning Krishn's words, Nakul resumed his task of interrogation again.

"I didn't chose this. This place had chosen me. I had planned to visit some places as a commoner to make it challenging for Jarasandh to capture me. With a group of tourists I reached at north Panchal. This cave drew my attention, and I entered into it. Since that day I had been living here," Krishn and Subhadra had planned to take a tour for some days to enjoy their time with each other. After leaving Kanyakul Subhadra had decided to carry out that plan.

"Yet one question is left unanswered," Nakul reminded.

"The day I had come here some demons took me to Hidimb, the king of this place. He was sitting on his throne which was placed beneath a huge idol of Goddess of demons. As soon as I stood in front of him the idol vanished. After that I had been considered as goddess of this place. I tried to explain but none of them was in a state to listen me even," everyone was listening Subhadra, keenly.

Since Subhadra was Yogmaya demonic magical couldn't withstand her presence. That was why the Goddess of demons left the place in respect of Subhadra's presence.

"The goddess of demons is the representation of strength of demonic magic. I guess our sister is no ordinary girl who could vanish demonic magic just at once," Yudhishthir who had been silent since long broke his silence with a compliment for Subhadra.

"There's no doubt that my daughter is a divine girl," Kunti caressed Subhadra's hairs, lovingly.

"We got all the answers from one other. So, all of you should take rest," Subhadra suggested after realising the time period since she had been chatted with them.

"You should go now, Jyeshtha. Tonight I am going to stay with my bua," looking at Hidimba, Subhadra gestured her to leave with a smiling look.

Bheem and Hidimba shared some final glances about which Nakul indicated Subhadra through eyes. Before Subhadra could reply Nakul through eyes, Arjun threw a curious gaze at the duo which made Subhadra threw a sharp glare at Arjun for interrupting her and Nakul's interaction.

A defeated Arjun took back his gaze in return.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏