Todo thought for a moment. "You could use it like Mineta's hair, sort of. Like a projectile."

I glanced at him, smiling. "That's a great idea! It could use this as a long range attack. This, my new Voice enhanced close combat, and Ceasefire really make me well-balanced now. Thanks Todo!"

"Glad I could help." He replied, offering a bit of a mouth twitch that I assumed was meant to be a smile.

"Do you need any help with anything?" I asked quickly. "I mean, you just kinda gave me an Ultimate Move."

"No, my moves have been planned out since birth pretty much." He said, taking a deep breath. "I have my Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall, and a fire move from my old man. Right now, I'm focused on using both of my sides at once." He glanced at me. "I assume you're doing the same?"

"Yeah, pretty much." I sighed in frustration. "My body doesn't want to cooperate though."

There was a commotion on the lower levels, and I glanced over the edge to see a piece of cement falling towards All Might on the ground. Several things happened at once, and I saw both Bakugou and Mr. Aizawa move to spring into action when Izuku came out of nowhere and kicked it. My jaw dropped a bit, both shocked and impressed.

"He's using his legs now?" Todo asked, glancing at me.

"I had no idea." I said, shrugging. "I'm gonna go down there and ask him about it."

"Alright, I'll be working if you need me again." He went to turn. "Oh. You and Bakugou broke up, right?"

"Who told you that...?" I asked, sighing.

"I heard him saying something to Kamanari about not talking about you, so I figured. Am I wrong?"

"No, you're not." I brushed my bangs out of my face. "I'd just rather not deal with that drama this close to the exam, you know? My personal life has nothing to do with getting my license, so it'd not important to focus on until I do."

"I was just wondering because I figure it means I get to hang out with you more now. Without him getting upset, that is. He really doesn't like me."

"Oh..." I looked at the ground. "I'm sorry, I guess I neglected a lot of people I care about while I was with him. Of course we can hang out."

Todoroki gave another one of his mouth twitch smiles. "Sounds good." He went back to his training.

I turned and hurried down the platforms to Izuku, ready to congratulate him on his new technique, when Class B came shuffling into the gym.

Vlad King said something abour reserving the gym for the afternoons, but we'd been here at this time before. I'd never even seen them come into the gym before.

"Eraser, get your kids out of the way." He ordered.

"Don't try to kick us out when we have ten whole minutes left." Mr. Aizawa replied, giving Vlad King a tired look.

While the others were distracted, the king of annoyance, Monoma, opened his mouth. "I heard the exam has a 50% pass rate, which means your entire class might fail!" I forgot how much I hate this guy. He started laughing, which was annoying, but maybe a good thing. Maybe he'd choke on his spit.

There was a brief debate on the legitimacy of his claim before Aizawa interjected, clarifying that our classes would be in separate testing areas. This made a lot more sense then having us try to crush each other for a spot, and increased UA's chances of having more students to report got their licenses.

Monoma immediately started rambling about how sad it would be that his class couldn't crush us, and I started looking for Kendo. Wasn't she supposed to keep him on his leash?

"We're going to be facing other schools?" Sero asked.

"Yes, that's correct. Additionally, since you're taking the test a year earlier then most, you'll be going against those with more experience and training than you, as well as quirks you know nothing about. That's not to mention the mystery around the content of the exam itself as well. Overall, you're going to have a hard time. But try not to get too hung up on all of it, or you'll lose focus."

We all nodded in agreement, shouting back a quick "Yes sir!"

••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••

"I'm so tiredddd!" Mina whined, throwing her head back on the couch. "Why is it this hard?"

"Well, it is called intensive training." Momo replied. "It's hard to believe there's only a week until the exam though."

I nodded from my spot on the couch in between Mina and Jirou, asking how everyone's moves were going. Uraraka seemed... out of it.

She jumped when Tsu touched her, blabbing about getting stronger or something. Then she sighed and looked away. "Except... recently my heart's been stirred up about something..."

"It's LOVE!" Mina cried, practically climbing over me to get to her.

Uraraka's face went red and her feet immediately departed from the ground. "What!? Glove? Shove? Dove? Fove? Is that even a word?"

"Who is it, Midoriya or Iida?!" Mina pressed.

I was a bit shocked at the possibility of her liking Izuku being mentioned. I guess I never saw him as much of a lady killer.

"You've got it all wrong! That's not it, I swear!" Her face said otherwise though.

"Wait though, who is it?" Tsu chimed in.

"Is it someone else?" Hagakure added.

"Out with it, you know we're not gonna give up until we know." Jirou added.

"Yeah, tell us." I joined in.

"I don't even know anything about dating! Just.. It's no one guys, please trust-" Uraraka got distracted by something out the window.

The other girls had left by now, but even if they had been here, they wouldn't know who was in the front yard training. But I did. I'd seen Izuku go out there an hour ago.

If you'd asked me a few weeks ago, I would have said no chance. But now? I smiled.

"Uraraka, just so you know." I stood up from my seat. "I'm okay with it."

"That's not... Thank you." She replied, face red.

"You're welcome."