RISING

in the  east blue a newborn baby crying  , kushina are you ok ! said the man , yes  minato said the woman, mom ! ,  hey naoeri ,kuishina !, hey brother/ goku.   i like y'all to meet uzumaki d naruto , he looks so  cute!!!! .   naoeri you want hold your new slibing . what if he don't like me ,  come on try, ok.

she holds him

pretend he is holding her hand, and pretend he is furrless and with blonde hair and blue eyes

oh my god! he touched my hand . sorry to intrude the moment but im taking you baby the masked man. then he steal the baby naruto . no! kushina said ,   minato and  kushina her older brother  fight the masked man. a few hours damn it he's to strong said goku , minato ! GO TAKE NAORI AND KUSHNA ,AND THE BABY!!! . WHAT ABOUT YOU SAID MINATO, I WILL  KEEP  HIM BUSY ! . OK!  MINATO TELEPORTS TO GRAB HIS NEWBORN SON AND DAUGTHER BUT to LATE TO GRAB WIFE  GRAGRAGRAGRAGRA THE MASKED LAGHING  YOU GOT  TRICKED ABSORBING THE LIFE OUT OF HER BUT GOKU STOPS HIM . THANKS GOKU/BROTHER  , THANK ME LATER LETS GO HOME ! mean  while  NAORI ! YOU OK  , YES dad  , GOOD  LOOKS TO BOMBS  GET DOWN!! HE HOLDS HIS KIDS KUSHINA AND GOKU ARRIVES YOU THREE ARE OKAY!!. THEY BOTH SAID  STORY PLAYS OUT THE SAME kushina and minato will have a hole in there chest , KUSHINA , MINATO!!!!! , MOM AND DAD !!!! THE MASKED FIGURE DISAPPERS  MINATO BEFORE WE DIE I HAVE LAST WORDS TO SAY TO NARUTO,   ok said minato , OH AND THERE IS SO MUCH I   WANT  TO PASS ON YOU I WISH I COULD STAY WITH YOU I LOVE YOU I AM  SORRY OF PUTTING IN DANGER, SORRY  FOR PUTTING OUR BURDENS ON YOUR SHOULDER"S, for not being  able to live by your side or fill you with love. she dies and minato dies too naruto, goku , naori were .  ONE YEAR LATER THEY PUT HIM IN A ORPHANAGE but HIS AMDRIMAL UNCLE goku  VISTS HIM AND HIS OLDER sister naori  sometimes sends him latters . present time naruto is sailing and new person?.