Year 3 Chapter 7: The train ride

For those who cant read it:

September 1st, 1993

Dear Diary,

Another year, another Train Ride.

Fun fact: The heart of a shrimp is located in its head.

I dunno, thought that was interesting.

-Y. T-B

P.s I still fucking hate you guys.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

Three girls gathered on platform nine and three-quarters, urging a fourth to get on the scarlet steam engine in front of them, all four of them already dressed in their school clothes (figuring no muggles would be bothered to double-check their uniforms).

"Come on Y/n! Let's just get on the bloody train already!" Maia hissed trying to push her forward.

"You guys go ahead; I'll join you later!" Y/n said looking at the barrier. The group looked at each other, a light smirk playing on their lips as they wordlessly communicated.

"Alright, catch up with us later, tell your boyfriend we say hi!" Maia exclaimed as the group ran off before Y/n could do anything in retaliation. (Although, not before stealing Y/ns luggage to take with them)

Y/n shook her head to force the blush spreading to her cheeks away.

"Assholes." She muttered, keeping an eye on the barrier, gently stroking the purple snake, wrapped around her neck, watching as students came through before finally seeing familiar jet-black hair come through. She walked over to Harry giving a small wave.

"Hey." Y/n spoke.

"Hey." Harry said.

Suddenly, Percy and Ginny appeared behind Harry, panting.

"Ah, there's Penelope!" Percy exclaimed, smoothing his hair, and going Pink again.

Y/n caught Harry's eye, and they both turned away to hide their laughter as Percy strode over to a girl with long, curly hair, walking with his chest thrown out so that she couldn't miss his shiny badge.

Once the remaining Weasleys and Hermione had joined them, Harry and Mr Weasley led the way to the end of the train, past packed compartments, to a carriage that looked quite empty. They loaded the trunks onto it, stowed Hedwig and Crookshanks in the luggage rack, then went back outside to say goodbye to Mr and Mrs Weasley- Except Y/n who went to see if her parents were still there for her to say goodbye to, they weren't (Which resulted in her begrudgingly walking over to the rest of the group).

Mrs Weasley kissed all her children, then Hermione and Y/n, and finally, Harry. He was embarrassed, but really quite pleased, when she gave him an extra hug.